Random ABS light even after replacing ABS/ECU Unit

#1 by AnsterL200 , Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:18 pm

Had a ABS fault light come prior to MOT thought it was a dodgy sensor.
So i replaced both front sensors and done a hard reset (Battery off and ECU unplugged) Still the ABS & traction control lights on. Replaced back ABS sensors still the same issues.
Replaced ABS-ECU but still no joy.
2008 2.5 DI-D KB4T engine.
Fault Codes are as below
Code Fault
C1200 Abnormality in FR wheel speed sensor circuit Damaged wiring harness and connectors Noise interference Malfunction of wheel speed sensor ASC-ECU malfunction
C1205 Abnormality in FL wheel speed sensor circuit Damaged wiring harness and connectors Noise interference Malfunction of wheel speed sensor ASC-ECU malfunction
C1210 Abnormality in RR wheel speed sensor circuit Damaged wiring harness and connectors Noise interference Malfunction of wheel speed sensor ASC-ECU malfunction
C1215 Abnormality in RL wheel speed sensor circuit Damaged wiring harness and connectors Noise interference Malfunction of wheel speed sensor ASC-ECU malfunction
C1292 Damaged wiring harness and connectors Damaged CAN-bus line Malfunction of the hydraulic unit assembly (integrated with ASTC-ECU)
U1104 SAS CAN timeout/Not equipped Damaged wiring harness and connectors Damaged CAN-bus line EV-ECU Malfunction ASC-ECU malfunction
U1109 ETACS CAN timeout/Not equipped Wiring Harness or connector failure of CAN bus line ETACS-ECU malfunction ASC-ECU malfunction
U1105 G and yaw rate sensor CAN timeout/Not equipped Wiring harness or connector failure of CAN bus line G and yaw rate sensor malfunction ASC-ECU malfunction
U1100 EV-ECU CAN timeout Wiring harness or connector failure of CAN bus line EV-ECU malfunction ASC-ECU malfunction
U1073 Bus-off Wiring harness or connector failure of CAN bus line Other ECU malfunction ASC-ECU malfunction
U1292 Damaged wiring harness or connector Damaged CAN-bus line Malfunction of the Engine-ECU. Malfunction of the A/T-ECU.
Also with a lot of these codes reads the following.
ASC-ECU monitors the voltage fluctuation in each wheel speed sensor circuit. If ASC-ECU detects the open or short circuit in the circuit, it will set a diagnosis code.
This diagnosis code is set if ASC-ECU cannot receive the signal sent from ETACS-ECU for a certain period.
This diagnosis code is set if ASC-ECU cannot receive the signal sent from G and yaw rate sensor for a certain period.
This diagnosis code is set if ASC-ECU cannot receive the signal sent from EV-ECU for a certain period
This diagnosis code is set when ASC-ECU has ceased the CAN communication (bus off)
This code is set if there is a problem in the CAN-bus line, or if a problem is found in any ECU or sensor, which uses the CAN communication

So i can clear these codes by doing a hard reset as above but with in a 1 mile drive the lights are back on.
There is no power lose nor limp home mode.
The engine is a 2.5 DI D KB4T on a 2008 warrior

I thought by replacing the ECU and ABS pump the fault would have cleared but it still comes on. i can drive for 2 mins and the lights on or even drive with them on and they may go out for 40 seconds or so then come back on.

This is driving me crazy as the only scanner i can get to reads the codes is the one at the MOT station. I have looked for a bad earth but cant see any. if i take out the connection block to the ABS pump the Traction control light still stays on.
Am i missing some thing obvious ?? Where should i start my search ?? Would the brake master cylinder have anything to do with this ??
Why is it bringing up codes for the steering sensor and the Yaw ???

Please any help would be a god send.

AnsterL200  
AnsterL200
Date registered 11.30.2021

B40 steering rack seal dimensions
Put some fuel in and now my pick up is running sh”te

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor