2006 K74 L200 for sale

#1 by EdTrojan , Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:57 pm

Evening all!

I've been strong armed by my other half in to selling the most reliable, most enjoyable vehicle I own.

Classic shape Trojan with 148,287 miles on the clock (the garage that did the MOT got the mileage wrong but that's no biggy. Their name and location can be provided on enquiry) in black with the usual paint distortion on the roof which is very common on this era of truck. Starts first time every time, pulls like a train due to the added Mitsubishi chip on the ECU, electric windows all round and leather seats front and back. Both keys and the locking nut are present, as is the original hand book/log book and leather wallet along with the original red bottle jack and triangle. Tyres are for the road, which goes to show it hasn't been 'off-roading' since I've owned it other than driving through a dry field on occasion, all four of which are in great condition. Comes with new pads for the front as they aren't needing to be changed yet as well as a new fog light for the front passenger side as I haven't gotten round to fitting it yet, the current one works, its just the lens is cracked and I like things to be right. Previous owner had a decat pipe fitted but he had the actual cat in the back when I bought it so I will be offering it in the purchase too, and I fitted the EGR blanking kit, which neither were flagged at the MOT 1 month ago. The truck also comes with a black Carryboy canopy which I mainly keep locked up in the shed.

I'm struggling to upload my pictures on this forum and I don't want to offend anyone by adding the link to my Autotrader add.

If anyone is interested in buying my truck then please PM for the link to my add or to enquire around the garage that did the MOT

£4000
Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)
Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures

EdTrojan  
EdTrojan
Date registered 02.07.2022

Last edited 03.07.2023 | Top

MK4 Parts (new) - clutch kit, water pump, wheel bearings
K74 full set of wheel arches silver £100

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor