Snugtop canopy (Classic shape)

#1 by 4life greg , Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:45 pm

Hi, I'm thinking of removing my Snugtop canopy and getting some roll bars, so I'm either looking to sell the canopy or if someone out there has roll bars and wants a canopy, I would be up for a swap
The Snugtop is blue in colour (matches the blue of the 4Life), has solid sides and has tinted rear glass, which is lockable. It has an interior light and a brake light, although I don't know if these work as I never bothered to connect the wires up, which are present. The canopy is in good condition with no major scratches etc.
I'm really looking at getting the roll bars that seem to be standard on a lot of the classic shape trucks, they appear to just bolt on to the top lip of the bed, I'm assuming these are factory fitted ones?
If any ones interested just let me know and I'll get back to you, although currently I work overseas for 9 weeks at a time and back for 3 weeks, so if you were interested the next time I'd be able to do anything will be around the middle of January, but I do have internet so I can keep in touch etc...
The link to my gallery is here, >>>>LINK<<<<, if you want to look at a few pics of it on the truck

2001 4Life, Blue over silver, 80,000+ miles
ARB Winch Bumper, KC Daylighter Spotlights, 2" Body Lift,
EGR Blanked, AVM Free Wheeling hubs, Nautilus Air Horn,
285/75/16 Cooper STT's, Snorkel, Midland 48 Plus Multi CB Radio

4life greg
Date registered 11.04.2011

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
B reg ex MOD defender??

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor