sodding heater plugs

#1 by treeboa , Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:23 pm

under 12 months old and two of the fairly new ngk`s have failed, new pair going in tomoz, hopefully replaced under warranty

05 warrior, veg converted, no cat, no egr, no silly steel bin air filter, blood red shackles and poly bushed, buggered

try 7 up - snow white did

treeboa
Date registered 10.02.2011

RE: sodding heater plugs

#2 by rodeast , Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:58 am

Sometimes you can just be unlucky, i`ve had new sensors out of the box knackered - also glow plugs

rodeast  
rodeast
Date registered 10.19.2011

Last edited 12.18.2011 | Top

#3 by Greigboy , Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:14 am

Mike I put NGK's in this time last year in the old truck, got about 2 months out them before they started failing, took them back to dingbro and got them replaced under warranty, chap says its not uncommon nearly at £60 for the set, I got a set of bosch for this truck simply because my local dingbro no longer stock NGK glow plugs, don't know why?
The bosch ones were only £42 and are doing the job nicely
I've still got 2 working NGK's in the garage as only 2 on the new truck were goosed if they are any good to you their yours?

Former owner of a 2003 L200 WARRIOR IN SILVER and a 2001 L200 ANIMAL IN RED/SILVER

Greigboy

#4 by treeboa , Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:50 am

i have the replacement two in the truck at mo, chap i deal with refused to take the money for the replacements until the rep has seen them - be next year now,, thanks for the kind thought though mate, just getting up the urge to go outside and break the polar bears off the truck and open the bonnet , as luck would have it i had a couple the originals in me tool box - god only knows why-think i have squirrel syndrome, so she was kept running, just still a tw@t to start, again cheers

05 warrior, veg converted, no cat, no egr, no silly steel bin air filter, blood red shackles and poly bushed, buggered

try 7 up - snow white did

treeboa

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Steering stops

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor