Need to move on the mitsi stuff that's lying in the garage and close this motoring chapter,
1) Cooper Discoverer STT 265/75/16 on a new powder coated rim
The rim was given to me but cost £15 in post, the tyre was £60 and has 10 to 12mm of tread and cost me £10 to have fitted and balanced, looking for £70
2) Complete standard bash plate ( steering and sump) for a classic) £15
3) Classic grille from a 2003 FBW model will fit all classics 2003 to 2006, it's minus one of its lugs but it was like that for 2 years on my truck £10
4) Bridgestone Dueller 265/70/16, 7mm tread, £10
For sale items are on a first come first served basis.
All prices are based on collection from Glasgow, a courier (if required) can be arranged by yourself at your expense, (providing a suitable time is arranged for collection)
Any questions feel free to PM me
5) brand new genuine Mitsubishi "WARRIOR " tailgate badge, cost £11, large mitsi 3 pointed star badge ( non genuine) cost £4, both for £10
6) Standard airbox in good condition (no image) £5
Quote: Tony2chins wrote in post #3
Put me down for the bash plate pleases bud pm me your details if we could get it down nearer to me through the forum would be great
Had a bit of a tidy chaps... it's a for sale thread, need to keep it a bit on track please...
K74 02 plate
Shoggy Sport 3.0 v6
Kenwood TS670.. Yaesu FT575GX.. YaesuFT8800D.....Yaesu FT897
Yaese FT101ZD......20M BitX3C TXRX
Kenwood Chef.....Goblin Teasmaid
“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons”
Lee I think Tony2chins beat you to it.
2002 Black over Silver Animal, EGR and cooler removed, Decat pipe fitted, Wind deflector's, Winch Bumper
Snorkel to be fitted.
Twin Head Light Conversion (going up for sale)
ROADS? WHERE WERE GOING WE DON'T NEED ROADS!!