reassurance

#1 by bogey ( Guest ) , Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:23 pm

I have always been a massive fan of the l200 without having the money to own one. I now can afford one and am picking up my brand new warrior on Wednesday. The only thing that bothers me is the amount of info i read online that talks about it being dated, and surpassed by the new ranger, and amarok, i don't get it because i have test drove them all, i hate the ranger its like driving a transit van disguised as a pick up truck, the Amarok was OK but felt too clinical. I personally love the look and feel of the l200, but just need to know i am right about my decision, and also that the model i have bought isn't going to get blown away within the next few years by something new, especially a new model l200. I am guessing people on this forum are more clued about the future, and would appreciate any responses, THANKS.

bogey

RE: reassurance

#2 by Basil , Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:32 pm

As you personally love the look and feel of what you've bought........you did good! Excellent trucks, loadsa power, reliable new shape, cheap to run, fun, fun, fun! Whats not to like? So a new model will come out , so what? Happens to all car models, I've had x3, and most likely will have another next year. Enjoy it !

Basil

2007, Y plate 4life,
2010, 55 plate L200 4work++
March 2013, 11 plate Barbarian. Wrapped, OME all round, remapped to 210, straight piped 2.5" SS.

Basil
Forum Legend
Date registered 03.07.2012

#3 by krutly , Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:34 pm

I think I'm right in saying the L200 is the only one with a super select gearbox allowing you to run full time 4wd on tarmac unlike the others mentioned
why not sign up to the forum and get yourself involved

SOUTHWEST ENGLAND - AREA REP
2003 4life now sold
2011 walkinshaw , lego mechanic

krutly
Forum Legend
Date registered 10.21.2011

#4 by Guest , Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:39 pm

[quote=Basil|p235036]As you personally love the look and feel of what you've bought........you did good! Excellent trucks, loadsa power, reliable new shape, cheap to run, fun, fun, fun! Whats not to like? So a new model will come out , so what? Happens to all car models, I've had x3, and most likely will have another next year. Enjoy it !

Basil[/quote]

Thanks iv always loved the l200 just has something about it. Am mad keen fisherman and its gonna get me to places i normally have to walk miles to get to accross muddy fields, thanks again.

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
What to look out for when buying

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor