Roll N Lock fitting instructions

#1 by IanG ( Guest ) , Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:41 pm

Hi,
I've just bought a second hand roll n lock tonneau cover of a 2010 l200 curve bed that I want to fit to my 2014 Trojan but it did not come with the instructions. I've downloaded them from the roll n lock website but they don't seem to be the correct ones.

I know it's not a huge job to fit it but I want to make sure I get the measurements correct before I start cutting the load liner and drilling holes etc. I did one on a Ford Ranger (spit, spit...!) a few years back but this one seems to have more bits and pieces with it.

Can anyone supply me with the instructions or point me to somewhere I can download them from?

Thanks,
Ian.

IanG

RE: Roll N Lock fitting instructions

#2 by ROLL N LOCK ( Guest ) , Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:17 pm

Hello Ian,

I am Sales Director for Roll N Lock Corporation and saw your recent post concerning instructions for your Roll N Lock cover. I have checked with our engineering department and they do not think it is possible to retrofit a 2010 L200 curve bed cover to a 2014 L200. The concern is that our cover designed for the newer truck (LG608M) does not use the flanges on the older cover (LG601M or LG602M) that were designed to, in effect, make the bed rectangular and flat. So the new housing and curtain will be much too narrow for your current truck.

To clarify this, you can contact me at ekraft@rollnlock.com. Maybe you could take a few measurements and/or photos. I need the width of your current truck bed, INSIDE, at the front bulkhead and at the tailgate. I also would need the inside length of the bed. Sending photos of the cover you bought will help us determine exactly which version you have. I can also email you mounting instructions for any cover you wish.

I look forward to hearing from you.

ERIC KRAFT

ROLL N LOCK

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Canopies

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor