2004 Mits L200 Warrior 4WD For Sale

#1 by motokustom , Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:23 pm

Hi I have a 2004 (54 plate) WARRIOR in black. It came from a lease company to me and has a FULL SERVICE HISTORY. Indeed in 2009 it had a BRAND NEW HEAD costing £1400 plus pounds! It is unreal what was spent on this truck over the years... anyway since I had it I have replaced the injectors last week and it really is noticeable the extra power it gave! It had a cambelt FULL KIT at Acorn MIts Main Dealer in Brum Dec '11 costing £250 and was fully serviced at the same time so all good to go. It has done less than 200 miles since this being done! It is the Warrior model with Privacy glass as standard. NO TEARS on the interior or stains or anything.... all in very nice order in the cabin 4 x electric windows. The alloys are all good as is the tyres, the truck want's for NOTHING
It has 109K miles and MOT till the middle of this year. Extras are as follows:
1) Over rail Bed Liner PLUS 4 x Factory Load Rings (cost £80 plus for these alone new!)
2) Soft Tonneau Cover
3) Reversing Camera Kit (Factory £400 mirror option)
4) Towbar (Factory)
5) The Mits Radio Cassette was replaced by the lease company a couple of years back at £269 I HAVE THIS plus the 10 disc changer is still in situ BUT I fitted a SONY XPLOD CD BLUETOOTH so answers phone hands free etc.... Cost £229 fitted You get the Sony box and all.... plus the Mitsubishi Radio code card the lot!
6) Rear Stainless Light Guards cost £69 this month and had to replace lights too as cracked - so all new and good
I cannot stress enough how complete the service history is to this truck. It lists everything ever replaced plus all services and when you read it it is just amazing how money was lavished on this truck! Nothing was too much - honestly! I really think first serious buyer will take it at 5 grand as it really is a steal as I saw some junk at this price! The main dealer guy who collected the truck for the cambelt kit commented on how well it drove and did not creak and squeak like most!
Now the ONLY reason for selling is I am recovering from cancer and had massive abdominal surgery at christmas. I sold my Merc SLK and bought this truck (thought it easier to get in to and drive at the time plus always wanted one) for way more than I have offered it here and I have added lots of extras since BUT I just want a decent quick sale! PLEASE... Which is why I offer it here for £5000 five thousand cash and not on ebay to be messed around! You know where I am coming from. I figure people on here are decent and know a good truck.... Anyway I know now I need an Automatic vehicle and a standard type car as climbing aboard the truck sometimes proves difficult. So a genuine reason and a rekluctant sale. SORRY NO OFFERS I PRICED IT ROCK BOTTOM AS I HAVE A RECEIPT FROM NOV 2011 for £5900 then I did the service, cambelt, stereo, cover etc..... Questions? Dave 07854 928755 or motokustom@yahoo.co.uk will email pics as requested ok

motokustom
Date registered 01.15.2012

Last edited 02.26.2012 | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
vw touareg

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor