Electrical Services Offered

#1 by GaryF , Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:31 pm

L200 Forum Members

Electrical Advice & Guidance can be given. If you receive any and feel this has been of value, a small donation to the L200 Forum would be gratefully appreciated.

We are an Electrical Engineering/Contracting Company based in Stanley, Co. Durham in the North East of England. We are fully trained electrical engineers and electrical contractors and offer a full range of services from fault finding and repair services to power supply and distribution and automation control.

You can be sure that all work is carried out is to the highest standards and complies with IEE 17th edition wiring regulations BS7671.

We have a wealth of experience as electrical engineers and electrical contractors so whatever your requirements whether it be a small job of supplying extra electrical sockets or lighting for your premises, partial or full re-wiring or a large industrial design and installation job you can rely on Frame Electrics. As a leading electrical engineering company we can accommodate your requirements, from initial estimates through to design, installation and administration of your project.

Also provided are Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM), Fault Finding and Repair services.

Why not have a look at our website for the services we offer as electrical engineers and contractors and get in touch to discuss your requirements.

Frame Electrics.
87 Wear Road, Stanley, Co. Durham. DH9 6HL
Tel: 07904 907668 Fax: 01207 236280 Email: frame.electrics@gmail.com
www.frame-electrics.co.uk

Gary Frame.
Electrical Engineer.

Electricity Is Just Organised Lightning

2002 4Life D/Cab
Blue/Silver,
S/Steel 'A' Bar, S/Steel Double Rear Bumper with Step, Alloy Side Steps & Tow Bar.
Tub: Checker Plated with S/Steel.
Truckman Canopy.

GaryF
Date registered 10.02.2011

Last edited 10.09.2011 | Top

RE: Electrical Services Offered

#2 by b16mts , Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:08 am

i may stick my oar in with electrical questions, as i teach electrical imstallation to 100 ish full time students and apprentices.

not got the same imdustry experience perhaps, but pretty well up on the rules and regs.

cheers,

Martin

b16mts  
b16mts
Date registered 11.01.2011

#3 by GaryF , Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:32 am

Posted by: b16mts
i may stick my oar in with electrical questions, as i teach electrical imstallation to 100 ish full time students and apprentices.

not got the same imdustry experience perhaps, but pretty well up on the rules and regs.

cheers,

Martin

Feel free, many heads give alternate solutions and there's so many fields with electrics, can't be a master of them all.

Gary.

2002 4Life D/Cab
Blue/Silver,
S/Steel 'A' Bar, S/Steel Double Rear Bumper with Step, Alloy Side Steps & Tow Bar.
Truckman Canopy.

GaryF

#4 by Warriorbez , Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:21 pm

I am also an Electrical Engineer with an HND in electrical and electronic engineering, and i have 16th Edn so a little out of date for domestic work now as mainly work in heavy industry, fault finding , PLC's, control panels and switchgear, automated cranes etc etc and motors up to 11kv but will help out where i can

******* more stars than a mcdonalds manager ********

PAIN IS ONLY WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY!

Mini countryman in white and black

07 reg Landrover

2002. Black L200 Warrior, 155,555 miles,
NOW SOLD

Warriorbez
Forum Legend
Date registered 10.29.2011

#5 by Deleted User , Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:33 pm

I got a question for all you electricians

I work for a bathroom company and we get loads of customers who fit electrical stuff in their bathrooms on their own....But out instructions clearly say they need to be fitted by a qualified electricain who have the necessary qualifications. If these products go faulty within the warranty period we ask them for a PART P certificate, if we get one we replace them with no questions asked....if they cant supply us a part p or any other certificate we tell them we cant replace them...what do u lot think

#6 by GaryF , Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Posted by: Manraj
I got a question for all you electricians

I work for a bathroom company and we get loads of customers who fit electrical stuff in their bathrooms on their own....But out instructions clearly say they need to be fitted by a qualified electricain who have the necessary qualifications. If these products go faulty within the warranty period we ask them for a PART P certificate, if we get one we replace them with no questions asked....if they cant supply us a part p or any other certificate we tell them we cant replace them...what do u lot think

Raj you need a Minor Works Certificate completed be someone who has his Part "P" or an Inspection test & certification certificate. There is one other way and that is for the person to have employed a competent person for the installation but it would be a requirement for the work to be signed off by someone with an Inspection, test & certification certificate or a local authority inspector.

Hope this helps, Gary.

2002 4Life D/Cab
Blue/Silver,
Truckman Canopy.

GaryF

#7 by Warriorbez , Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Manraj

I totally agree with your companies policy, fitted correctly by a qualified person then fine item is covered by warranty if not then warranty is void

Regards

07 reg Landrover

NOW SOLD

Warriorbez
Forum Legend

#8 by Deleted User , Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:36 pm

Thanks for the advice sparkys

#9 by Warriorbez , Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Manraj , who do you work for in Crick? I live in the next village

07 reg Landrover

NOW SOLD

Warriorbez
Forum Legend

#10 by Deleted User , Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:37 pm

Work for a company called bathstore

#11 by Warriorbez , Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:59 pm

I'll keep my eyes peeled for your truck around, I live in Kilsby and often go to Hinckley and Barlestone to visit family and friends, so if you see an old shape black warrior flashing you then it's possibly me!

07 reg Landrover

NOW SOLD

Warriorbez
Forum Legend

#12 by Deleted User , Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:20 pm

Ahh cool i live in burbage... i shall keep my eyes peeled,i see loads of l200s on the a5 in the morning

#13 by Alan G , Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:11 pm

Posted by: Manraj
Work for a company called bathstore

they sell gas powered showers, dont they raj

Site Owner
Semper Fi

Owned a classic 2001 4 life with loads of mods. Sadly now dead after 11 uears abuse/ownership.

Alan G
Forum Legend
Date registered 09.30.2011

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Landscape Gardening including Garden maintenence

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor