signing in

#1 by Andrew MacAdam ( Guest ) , Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:48 pm

Administration, I sent you a message a couple of days ago as Warrior1,000,000 Justin MacAdam, I have been trying to sign in for literally a few weeks now for some reason you seem to have me down as my Nickname Justin MacAdam which is my real name or Andrew MacAdam which is also my real name instead of Warrior 1,000,000 would it be possible for you to call me, email me in order for you to get your records straight, I really need to get full membership if possible as I have recently bought a 2002 2.5 TD Warrior and need to fit a new engine, the truck I bought came to me with a blown head gasket or rather with the head removed, the previous owner was conned into buying a reconditioned engine but a couple of months after he had paid for the engine to be fitted the same problem happened again, head gasket overheated, what in fact he had bought was an engine that the work shop down south somewhere had given an engine a lovely coat of paint, anyway I have not fitted one of these engines before and the use of the workshop manual facility would be really helpful, along with other facilities that full membership would benefit. Just to surmise, you have introduced me to the forum as new member Justin MaAdam which is my name, my Nickname is Warrior 1,000,000 I also have 6 other names one of them being Andrew, I would appreciate it if you could get back to me by phone or email as soon as possible as the engine was surposed to arrive last week and so far has not, another issues members may be able to help me with? real name Justin

Andrew MacAdam

RE: signing in

#2 by krutly , Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:51 pm

did you spot this reply to your last post bud ?

Quote: Admin wrote in post RE: signing in
I changed your sign in name to Warrior1 a couple of days ago as you requested. I used upper case for the W.
If the password is the issue, you can try requesting a temporary password which will be sent vCard to your email address which you would change once signed in.

SOUTHWEST ENGLAND - AREA REP
2003 4life now sold
2011 walkinshaw , lego mechanic

krutly
Forum Legend
Date registered 10.21.2011

#3 by ronniecabers , Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:17 pm

Justin,

I am unsure as to what as gone wrong here. I am guessing you had signed up to the forum as Warrior1,000,000 . What info did you send to Admin, as they did reply stating that you had asked for your name to be changed Warrior1 , which has duly been done, and checking through the members list has also been upgraded for full access. As krutly has copied form Admin, if your password is an issue, then please request a temporary password, which you should change once into the site. When requesting a temp password, check your junk mail, in case your filters are sending it there. If you have any further issues, please post back on this topic and I let Admin know.

Thread locking available here...no fee!

ronniecabers
Forum Legend
Date registered 11.09.2012

Last edited 01.16.2015 | Top

#4 by Warrior1 ( Guest ) , Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:43 pm

Many thank's for getting back to me and looking into my situation, I checked my junk mail and there it was the reply I had been looking for, I tried to sign in using Warrior1 with my current password and unfortunately it would not accept it, could you please change it and send me the email as promised, I will look out for it in both inbox and junk mail. You are correct when I originally signed up, I signed up as Warrior 1,000,000 but having never been part of a forum did not realise that having a long nickname would be a hassle, so thank's for changing it for me. When I am a full member I will add more about me and also about my truck, looking forward to getting it on the road, pretty handy chap so to speak, have loads of tools, into my bikes as well and got a few tales to tell. Justin

Warrior1

#5 by ronniecabers , Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:48 pm

ronniecabers
Forum Legend

#6 by Admin , Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:39 pm

Quote: krutly wrote in post #2
did you spot this reply to your last post bud ?
Quote: Admin wrote in post RE: signing in
I changed your sign in name to Warrior1 a couple of days ago as you requested. I used upper case for the W.
If the password is the issue, you can try requesting a temporary password which will be sent to your email address which you would change once signed in.

Thanks for tagging me ronniecabers, as krutly has quoted I did answer this query. We have no access to passwords. When signing in, you can request a temporary one to be sent. The system does it automatically, no one else can do it.

Admin
Date registered 12.19.2011

#7 by Guest , Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:23 am

Hi Ronnie, I havn't forgotten my password, I can't sign in and now I can't sign in full stop, could you call me please and talk me through this as it is going from bad to worse?

#8 by ronniecabers , Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:29 am

Do you have your password for the Andrew Macadam user name? If so Sign in with that, as you have access to a limited amount of the site with that, and we can progress from there. Regarding the Warrior1 password, even if you haven't forgotten it , try and request a new one and let us know what happens........... ( I haven't any of your details, only Admin holds all those for security reasons...Please do not post your phone number on the forum though...for your own security!

ronniecabers
Forum Legend

#9 by ronniecabers , Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:54 pm

Just for reference this is all sorted now!

ronniecabers
Forum Legend

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
l200 flufing when hard exselorating

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor