2005 (55) L200 warrior possible sale...

#1 by janso , Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:30 pm

Hi Folks,

Been a while since I've visited the forum but good to see some familiar faces still kicking around and being involved. My truck is currently off road on sorn needing a new crankshaft. It also needs 4 new tyres and an mot as it ran out in October. Had and still having one issue after the other with domestic problems and now funds are pretty much none existent for the planned work. I'm thinking of selling her on to my dismay with a possible job offer abroad on the cards; before I seriously commit to going down the EBay route, is it worth a punt on the forum? I'd much prefer her going to a member for spares or repair than see her end up scrapped. She's currently got 134,782 miles on her and other than cosmetic bumps and the aforementioned, has been a great runner up until last October!

I'll post up some pics soonest, but was wondering if anyone could give me an estimated price I should be asking?

Thanks for reading gents!

L200 Warrior 55 plate
Powerboost
BFG 265/75R16 AT's
Snorkel
Aiming to become All Black!

What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do.

janso  
janso
Date registered 03.16.2012

RE: 2005 (55) L200 warrior possible sale...

#2 by ronniecabers , Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:43 pm

Think Rogerrog just got £1370 on the bay of e's for one with a crank problem

Finally gone bang !!!

Thread locking available here...no fee!

ronniecabers
Forum Legend
Date registered 11.09.2012

RE: 2005 (55) L200 warrior possible sale...

#3 by janso , Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:46 am

Thanks for commenting bud, at least it'll sell by the looks of it!

L200 Warrior 55 plate
Powerboost
BFG 265/75R16 AT's
Snorkel
Aiming to become All Black!

What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do.

janso  
janso
Date registered 03.16.2012

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
30mm wheel spacers

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor