Ifor Williams canopy on Pigeon Watch

#1 by Jon Grimsby , Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:06 pm

Hi to all I have just sold my 2002 l200 so I have now got my canopy for sale as it is surplus to requirements. This is a genuine Ifor Williams back with a mesh door and it still has the vin tag on it.
It's in fair condition
I am looking for £200 for it but I am open to reasonable offers as I need it out of the way.

Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Jon Grimsby
Date registered 10.25.2014

RE: Ifor Williams canopy on Pigeon Watch

#2 by Jon Grimsby , Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:08 pm

Nothing to do with and I do not know the guy but if anyone is interested I will get some contact details, he is in Nuneaton where ever that is.

Jon Grimsby

#3 by Mallinman , Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:34 pm

Im sure it's Derbyshire. This is Sod's law. I bought a gamic one for £350 just before Christmas. And it was for a pram so I had to shorten it.
Why didn't he sell his truck before Christmas.

2005 OM605 superturbo. Borgwarner s200 @3bar ,3” Stainless exhaust, roll bar, TJM winch bumper, winch BJ spacers and extended shackles, snorkel, iron man suspension, LED light bar x3, 2" body lift

Mallinman
Date registered 10.10.2012

#4 by Jon Grimsby , Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:31 pm

The same guy is also selling this:

Hi to all I have a rear step stroke bumper that got cut off my 2002 l200 as he person who fitted it hardly welded it on. As I have no truck anymore I thought I would let it go on here before take it for scrap.
Who ever wants it they will need to weld it onto there truck.
It's dark at the moment but if a photo is needed it will have to wait as I am working late and it's always dark.
Only asking for a £10 and it will go to my two kids
Cheers mike

Jon Grimsby

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Another one on Pigeon watch

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor