for sale single cab 4wd L200 R reg (1997)

#1 by Gregzx7r , Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)My old faithfull is up for sale due to new animal purchase.

she's done 102k has mot til july tax til sep is in not bad condition for year and considering its been a working truck,has been used for garden landscaping business and shooting for the seven years i've owned it,and i can honestly say its been a bloody good truck only let me down once two years ago when the clutch slave cylinder went, other than that she's been really good, starts and runs very well does not smoke, has been serviced by myself i used to change all filters and oil once a year and oil/filter again every six months,the cambelt and balance belt were changed last month, the body work has the normal dents and scratches, she has front and rear wrap around bull bars with tow bar and step on rear checker plate side steps, bed liner and soft bed cover.
she is well worth a look, truck is located in west sussex near brighton,i am looking for offers around the £1800 region please pm me if interested and i can e-mail photos or you can view photos in my album (gregs old truck).

Cheers greg

NOT a L200 owner anymore Hahahhahahahahahahahahaha

Gregzx7r  
Gregzx7r
Date registered 02.17.2012

Last edited 02.22.2012 | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
L200 Animal for sale ( now sold)

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor