Truck price drop.

#1 by cackhanded , Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:56 pm

The truck is still for sale but i have decided to drop the price. I will be altering it on ebay and autotrader after the weekend,but if any l200 forum member wants a real bargain i will let it go for £2500. Yozer ring ya mate he won't find a better truck for the money!

04 4life, 124k,

cackhanded  
cackhanded
Date registered 05.10.2014

RE: Truck price drop.

#2 by Discodaz , Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:32 pm

I think you have done the right thing..although,you will still get chancers offering 1500 quid..stick to your price..it's a fair price and from what I know of your truck,worth every penny...again,stick to your guns

Daz

2003 l200 warrior double cab,black, Alpha gtx, canopy, De egr'd, De cat, Reversing camera, Bedrug load liner.mitzi power upgrade,led dash lights.

Founder member of " THE GLEAM TEAM "

Discodaz
Date registered 03.15.2013

#3 by cackhanded , Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:42 pm

Cheers Daz, yeah thought over what you and others said and we'll see what happens. But i really hope that it finds a home with a forum member or mate of one.

04 4life, 124k,

cackhanded  
cackhanded

#4 by Discodaz , Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:48 pm

Yeah,it's always a bonus if it sells to someone who appreciates them..I sold my defender 90 csw a few years ago.it was as mint as you could get.i see it often and it's a shed.i bet it's not been washed or cleaned since the day I sold it..it's gutting knowing the time and money I spent keeping it so good.

Daz

2003 l200 warrior double cab,black, Alpha gtx, canopy, De egr'd, De cat, Reversing camera, Bedrug load liner.mitzi power upgrade,led dash lights.

Founder member of " THE GLEAM TEAM "

Discodaz
Date registered 03.15.2013

#5 by cackhanded , Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:44 pm

My truck has now been sold to a really nice guy in blackburn. After placing ads on ebay and autotrader with a ambitious asking price, i reduced it to £2750 and received about 6 calls in 2 days and it eventually sold for £2650.
Many thanks to one and all on the forum, its been great being involved whilst having the truck, i will pop in now and again to see whats happening. cheers Graham M.c.d.e.r.d.o.t.t.
P.S. The wifes happier now i won't be spending every waking hour on the site. silly moo!

04 4life, 124k,

cackhanded  
cackhanded

#6 by George , Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:48 pm

Quote: cackhanded wrote in post #5
My truck has now been sold to a really nice guy in blackburn. After placing ads on ebay and autotrader with a ambitious asking price, i reduced it to £2750 and received about 6 calls in 2 days and it eventually sold for £2650.
Many thanks to one and all on the forum, its been great being involved whilst having the truck, i will pop in now and again to see whats happening. cheers Graham M.c.d.e.r.d.o.t.t.
P.S. The wifes happier now i won't be spending every waking hour on the site. silly moo!

Realy am pleased for you getting what you wanted for the truck and do be a stranger

2000 4/Life Blue/Silver 102000 miles
Fitted Bonnet Struts
New Clutch Fitted
At the moment now got a Saab not no more
And now I have got a Warrior

George  
George
Date registered 10.29.2011

#7 by George , Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:57 pm

Quote: George wrote in post #6
Quote: cackhanded wrote in post #5

Realy am pleased for you getting what you wanted for the truck and do be a stranger

Very sorry done that all wrong was ment to be do not be a stranger again SORRY must read before posting

2000 4/Life Blue/Silver 102000 miles
Fitted Bonnet Struts
New Clutch Fitted
At the moment now got a Saab not no more
And now I have got a Warrior

George  
George
Date registered 10.29.2011

#8 by krutly , Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:09 pm

all the best mate, it wont be long till you buy another

I.had.no.idea.that.you.were.the.original.full.stop.user.with.a.broken.keyboard.from.a.couple.of.years.ago .........

SOUTHWEST ENGLAND - AREA REP
2003 4life now sold
2011 walkinshaw , lego mechanic

krutly
Forum Legend
Date registered 10.21.2011

#9 by cackhanded , Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:53 pm

yeah Kurt, when i got a new keyboard i couldn't get my original name to register and i forgot my password so just re entered under a user name i use on one or two sites so i won't forget. Its age ya know!
I really liked my truck when it was running right,but i always had this sense of impending doom was just around the corner plus i needed more room for the kids in the back.

04 4life, 124k,

cackhanded  
cackhanded

#10 by cackhanded , Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:55 pm

Oh forgot to say George no need to apologise mate i guessed you had forgot a letter or two.

04 4life, 124k,

cackhanded  
cackhanded

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
machine mart pay no vat voucher

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor