Good condition 'Classic' Warrior Parts Available

#1 by billymadbiker , Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:40 am

Hi Guys
I am just about to break one of the last classics for parts.
It's on a 57 plate, Warrior, and only has 18.5k on the clock so everything is in pretty good condition.
(has had full dealer service every year, looks like it's never been off road either)

None of the bits are going to be silly cheap but I will be checking everything works etc.

All parts available, an example of prices:
Engine, £1000. Car had it's last service in september (at 17.2k). In theory the belt will be due a change on 'time' interval in september, I can fit a gates belt/genuine tensioners while it's out for £100 if required. (might also be intrested in buing back a damaged unit)
Gearbox - £450 (if you want to drop the oil while it's out I can do Castrol for £30)
Leather interior - mint condition aside from one hole (umbrella tip or something) on the back of the passanger front seat. Black, Warrior logos on the seats. £500 including doorcards, steering wheel, gearknobs, all warrior sill/dash trims etc. £550.
All the Front end - To 'facelift' a truck to the last look - £400 (again, might buy back some of your existing parts)
and so on..
Also have a genuine rear chrome sports bar, Armadillo roller shutter top, wheels - all the 'bling'!

All prices are cash on collection from Somerset (BA11, Frome)
I can post/pallet anything at cost plus something to cover time and payment fees.
Sold on a 'first come - first buy' basis, ie. I need a payment or deposit to secure parts, not just a post on here saying 'I would be intrested in part xyz'

billymadbiker  
billymadbiker
Date registered 03.06.2012

RE: Good condition 'Classic' Warrior Parts Available

#2 by akc signs , Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:30 pm

hi mate, id be interested in the shutter.. how much you after?

akc signs  
akc signs
Date registered 10.12.2011

#3 by Basil , Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:45 pm

how come its dead bmb?

2007, Y plate 4life,
2010, 55 plate L200 4work++
March 2013, 11 plate Barbarian. Wrapped, OME all round, remapped to 210, straight piped 2.5" SS.

Basil
Forum Legend
Date registered 03.07.2012

#4 by billymadbiker , Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Hi,
Had a look at the shutter today, The key is broken off in the lock and the 2 end plates from the top cover (bit at the front are missing) Looks like they have been taken off to fit the roll bar.
If the key won't come out you will need a new lock which is 40 quid or so. no idea how much the endplates would be, I could get the prices or send some photos of how it looks without them (as I did not notice it until I had a good look today so it might not bother you.)
£175 collected as it is. If I get a chance i will have a look at the lock and see if I can get a new key for it etc (but the price will go up)

billymadbiker  
billymadbiker

#5 by billymadbiker , Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:02 pm

It's not 'dead' it was a stolen recovered truck that I bought from copart but it's had the chassis numbers ground out so can't be put back on the road.
I got it as I needed a decent shell for a mates truck that had rolled over. Need to sell the rest of the bits to get some of the money back! got a lot more parts than beer tokens at my place!

To update on todays happenings - the interior has sold. it went to somebody with a fire damaged truck so he has had EVERYTHING (apart from the doorcards, black leather)
Also, if you lot stop emailing me asking for photos of the wheels i have about 6 sets of L200 wheels here so I will get some photos and put up a post just for them!
Also, I need the body/shell myself. The rear tub/tailgate is available as are all the doors.

billymadbiker  
billymadbiker

#6 by Stick , Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Doors, driving door wiring harness price please ? PAS bracket price please ?

I carry an OCD warning......and Tourettes

GOBSHITE!

Stick
Date registered 11.02.2011

#7 by billymadbiker , Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Doors, Front - bare £75 each or £100 with glass etc door cards (black leather also available)
will check condition of paint etc tomorrow on the doors.
Will check on the loom as a bloke has had all the internal wiring out of it today. not sure how far he has gone with it though.
pas bracket £15 if I have one on the shelf. If not, I have had a couple of questions about the engine as a complete unit so will hold onto it until they get back to me. Will let you know by tomorrow night

billymadbiker  
billymadbiker

#8 by akc signs , Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:06 am

can you send me some pics of the shutter please mate? chris@akcsigns.co.uk

cheers

akc signs  
akc signs
Date registered 10.12.2011

#9 by ColinTheCop , Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:37 pm

Before I buy anything. Can you post up a letter from your mum or a vicar promising none of the stuff you're trying to offload is nicked...?

Just asking, as the number of dishonest people out there seems only to be beaten by the number of gullible people.

05 Warrior

ColinTheCop
Date registered 11.20.2011

#10 by billymadbiker , Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:24 pm

Sorry, I don't know any trustworthy vicar's and my mum won't vouch for me either!
your more than welcome to come down one night and have a look around though.
Providing that, A: your not actually a real copper and B: you give me about 4 weeks notice.

No, I'm joking. It's all pretty legit. Think my tax might have run out but it's not currently parked on a public highway and that was not me driving it either Anyway, I'm not trying to 'offload' as such. What is not needed I will just keep. Hence none of it is going to go at silly prices.
Work on the L200's a lot in my spare time so I have a pretty good collection of spare bits here anyway. This is probbaly the 4th truck I have broken completly and I'm not locked up yet!
I know it might look a bit suss as I am a new user but i have been active on 'another' L200 forum for a while. Can provide some user names etc of people who have actually been over to see me (would obviously need to check with them first)

Stick - All the door wiring looms are intact. Only thing might be, the ones with the electric wing mirrors had them fitted at portbury so they might be soldered on rather than having a plug. I will check tonight but it's either a case of buying the chrome mirrors with it or just re-solder if needed.
Only had 30mins at lunchtime so not looked for the pas bracket yet. Going over there now though

billymadbiker  
billymadbiker

#11 by Basil , Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:42 pm

don`t know about your yardsticks Col, our vicars a paedophile, and therefore unreliavble as a character witness

2007, Y plate 4life,
2010, 55 plate L200 4work++
March 2013, 11 plate Barbarian. Wrapped, OME all round, remapped to 210, straight piped 2.5" SS.

Basil
Forum Legend
Date registered 03.07.2012

#12 by Stick , Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:55 pm

Deffo intrested in a PAS bracket if you have one, just say the price including postage to NE12 8XR pweaseeeee.

Hold on the door for now, the only loom i really want/need is fot the drivers door and passenger door, but the drivers door mainly, no worry for the mirrors, i can cut and solder, again price delivered pwease fella?

GOBSHITE!

Stick

#13 by billymadbiker , Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:29 pm

Can't belive I don't have a pas bracket but I have not found it yet and the missus has made me come home now .
Deffo have some for the new shape but pretty sure they won't fit!
Will keep looking.
Doors are all in reasonable condition, got the tinted glass in them etc. all have a few scuffs. Fronts should clean up fine, rears might need a bit of touchup paint. We do have a paint booth here but a litre of paint costs about as much as a door does! have got some photos anyway so pm me an email if you want to see them
All door looms are intact, Unplugged at the body end and they do have multiplugs for the mirrors on them. £25 each, would expect I can post them (and a pas bracket) for a fiver or so.

Will also email those photos of the shutter in a mo..

billymadbiker  
billymadbiker

Last edited 03.12.2012 | Top

#14 by Stick , Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:38 pm

IF you have a PAS bracket i'll take a bracket and the looms.

GOBSHITE!

Stick

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
i am selling this to fund a new truck (NOW SOLD)

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor