New Shape - L200 WARRIOR - For Sale - £7500!!!

#1 by billymadbiker , Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Hi Guys,
I have here, 1 Good Looking Warrior!

It's a 2006 truck, (first reg 31st May so not yet 6 years old!)
2.5 DiD 16 Valve Diesel. Automatic gearbox, Has not quite done 102k, (all motorway milage) Full Mitsubishi Service History with the last service done only about 1k miles ago. Taxed until 31st May 2012 (Tax is ONLY £130 A YEAR!), MoT until 27th April (though I could put a new one on it now if required)

Decent spec truck, has a full set of 5 17" alloys, Matched set of michelin latitude tyres with at least an even 5mm remaining (spare is unused) & locking wheel nuts.
Aside from the usual Warrior extras the truck has (all genuine parts, dealer fitted when new) The stainless 'sports' roll bar, Armidillo Roller Shutter Cover (with 2 keys), 'Sports' Rear Bar and the (very rare and very expensive option) electric opening rear cab window!

It also has the (slightly) better than standard stereo that will play mp3's like a massive cd changer and has the tweeters in the front doors, Multifunction display, 5 electric windows, nice cold air-con, remote locking (both keys) and so on as you would expect to find on a truck like this..

I would say it's in good to very good condition, The tailgate has a few dents and scrapes, mostly along the top edge, there are various small scratches etc over the bodywork (stone chips & around the door handles, usuall stuff) A good polish would get the majority of it out. Inside is also good, nothing of note apart from 'watch/ring' scratches on the drivers door window switches.
Obviously my idea of condition will vary from yours so come and have a look or I can email plenty of photos over etc.

Starts/runs/drives fine, everything works. I have given it a good look over myself, all brakes etc good. Also ran a full mut diagnostic on it, only thing showing any previous issues was the egr valve (and that was only intermittent) but as I had a new one here I have replaced it.
Any inspection welcome. Located just outside of Frome in Somerset. (BA11).
Asking £7500 for a cash sale. Obviously, if you are looking, you know what they are worth and will know that I am not likly to be dropping the price much so no silly offers!

billymadbiker  
billymadbiker
Date registered 03.06.2012

RE: New Shape - L200 WARRIOR - For Sale - £7500!!!

#2 by billymadbiker , Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:01 pm

looks like the photo's not working. try this:
http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh51...r/Frontleft.jpg

billymadbiker  
billymadbiker
Date registered 03.06.2012

#3 by oOBreezeOo , Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:03 pm

HI Billy can you also post that for sale on here please
http://reeamz.com/classifieds

Thank you.

http://i42.tinypic.com/120gkk6.jpg

oOBreezeOo
Date registered 01.26.2012

#4 by Basil , Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:55 pm

Posted by: oOBreezeOo
HI Billy can you also post that for sale on here please
http://reeamz.com/classifieds

Thank you.

Take it easy with the requests Breeze - Our members can make their own decisions, aye?

Basil

2007, Y plate 4life,
2010, 55 plate L200 4work++
March 2013, 11 plate Barbarian. Wrapped, OME all round, remapped to 210, straight piped 2.5" SS.

Basil
Forum Legend
Date registered 03.07.2012

#5 by skotl , Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:52 pm

Nice looking truck, at a good price, Billy.

Good luck with the sale!

2006 warrior auto, black&chrome, roll bars, TopUp load cover. K&N, reverse sensors, cruise, BFG AT KO 265/70/17, surfari snorkel. Stainless straight through side exhaust. nderbody armour. Rock-sliders

skotl
Forum Legend
Date registered 02.09.2012

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Tyres for sale NOW SOLD)

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor