RedBull Racing Leather Jacket For Sale

#1 by krutly , Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:56 pm

I have just dug this out of my loft and with the best will in the world, I am NEVER going to fit into it again. The label says XXL and I can put it on but alas can no longer do it up. It measures about 22 ish inches across the chest so about a 44inch chest would be ideal(not in the fifties like me) or there abouts. I bought a matching pair for myself and the missus at the 2006 Westpoint Motorbike Show and maybe used it once? its been sat in my loft ever since. There is a patch missing that you can see on the chest in the photos , Can't for the life of me remember why I took it off or what it said or why for that matter but its no longer there. Also on the zipper on the cuff , the tag of the zipper has the top of the eye missing, doesn't stop it working in any way however.This is a soft suede kind of leather in brown instead of the usual red/black/white.

I was thinking of £20 POSTED ? don't know how much the postage will be but I'll cough up for that bit so it is what it is.If you want any specific measurements etc then let me know and I'll get the tape measure out

SOUTHWEST ENGLAND - AREA REP
2003 4life now sold
2011 walkinshaw , lego mechanic

krutly
Forum Legend
Date registered 10.21.2011

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Cheap classic mitsi sports canopy on ebay

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor