membership request

#1 by billy78 ( Guest ) , Wed May 11, 2016 4:45 pm

hi guys,
i`m a shogun sport owner, please don`t hold it against me. lol i was visiting my local supermarket and when parking up, i saw a very nice example of an l200 with some nice mods. after grabbing a few things from the shop and returning to my vehicle i noticed the l200 was still parked up and the owner was present, so i plucked up the courage and approached him and had a nice chat about his mods. it turns out the gent was none other than your very own ""Robert3040". He told me about this site and recommended i join. so here i`m here. my sport is still very standard. all i`ve done to it so far is add an A bar and wind deflectors, i have a very, very long list of mods i want to do, but a wallet that just laughs at me! when time and finances permit i will start working on her.

Kind regards,
Billy78

billy78

RE: membership request

#2 by krutly , Wed May 11, 2016 4:51 pm

hello matey
get yourself registered and signed up etc and you'll see all the site
and well done for speaking to Rab, I'm from the westcountry and could barely understand a word he says @robert3040
and yes he certainly has some tasty mods on his truck. Feel free to rib him about the amount of chrome and bling he used to have on it too
quite a few shogun sport owners on here too as everyone is welcome

SOUTHWEST ENGLAND - AREA REP
2003 4life now sold
2011 walkinshaw , lego mechanic

krutly
Forum Legend
Date registered 10.21.2011

#3 by billy78 ( Guest ) , Wed May 11, 2016 4:57 pm

hi krutley,
i`m from Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire, in sunny Scotland. Membership request has already been submitted prior to this post. Hoping to do a few mods of my own, as well as drool over others mods on here and learn anything i can from more seasoned 4x4 owners.[beer3]

billy78

#4 by 4life-extreme , Wed May 11, 2016 8:52 pm

Get yourself signed up and get down to the annual forum meet

AREA REPRESENTATIVE - South Central England
2002 4Life Blue over silver with diff lock,wind deflectors x 4, bonnet bug deflector, snorkel, 30mm wheel spacers, Angel eye spot lights, Bonnet gas struts, CB. GripMax A/T 265/75/16. Boost gauge, Oil Catch Can, Extended rear shackles (164k miles. R.I.P.), New long Milner Engine ( 62k miles) New Turbo @ 236k
JOBS TO DO
Pro comp Front`n`Rear shox, Winch bumper, Rock Sliders

4life-extreme
Date registered 02.17.2012

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
4work covers

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor