Snap-On tool box for sale

#1 by Alan G , Fri May 20, 2016 6:29 pm

For Sale. This is my pride & joy limited edition Snap-On tool box, top chest & roll cab with distinctive Snap-On truck (not many of this one) due to the design it doesnt date the box. only damage is a sratch next to the top chest lock (pictured). It is fixed price at £1500.00. Cash on collection or could possably deliver at extra cost but half payment will be required first. PM me if any further details needed. The box is in Edinburgh.

Site Owner
Semper Fi

Owned a classic 2001 4 life with loads of mods. Sadly now dead after 11 uears abuse/ownership.

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures

Alan G
Forum Legend
Date registered 09.30.2011

RE: Snap-On tool box for sale

#2 by Zoidburg , Fri May 20, 2016 8:07 pm

did you get a nice shiny new box Alan?

2005 Animal - Moonshine Black with Mitsi hard top, rebuilt engine, EGR & CAT removed.

Most problems can be repaired but will the end result be worth the effort and expense?

Zoidburg
Date registered 09.11.2015

#3 by Alan G , Fri May 20, 2016 8:29 pm

Quote: Zoidburg wrote in post #2

No mate, we got crappy tool boxes supplied at work as our own weren't insured so no need to have one of this quality for hobby stuff. Just going to get a wee one once this sells.

Site Owner
Semper Fi

Owned a classic 2001 4 life with loads of mods. Sadly now dead after 11 uears abuse/ownership.

Alan G
Forum Legend

#4 by Greigboy , Fri May 20, 2016 9:57 pm

Quote: Alan G wrote in post #3
Quote: Zoidburg wrote in post #2

No mate, we got crappy tool boxes supplied at work as our own weren't insured so no need to have one of this quality for hobby stuff. Just going to get a wee one once this sells.

When I worked for Citroen a scummy cleaner tanned our snap on boxes and stole bits and bobs, the work refused to pay or claim insurance as the boxes and tools were not company property. We immediately withdrew use of our tools and sat about for the best part of a week until they bought dogs shit Teng, Britool and Sealey crap which we had to share. Ultimately they couldn't take the abuse of Snap On and Mac, and within a month they sorted out insurance and we got a bonus for the damage to our boxes and missing tools.
I've not been on the tools for 13 years, but I still have my 3 Snap on boxes in the garage at home

Former owner of a 2003 L200 WARRIOR IN SILVER and a 2001 L200 ANIMAL IN RED/SILVER

Greigboy
Date registered 10.02.2011

#5 by Alan G , Fri May 20, 2016 10:31 pm

All the stuff we have is Lazer. Its shite for everyday use but they replace anything we break.

Site Owner
Semper Fi

Alan G
Forum Legend

#6 by ronniecabers , Sat May 21, 2016 8:47 am

Quote: Alan G wrote in post #5
All the stuff we have is Lazer. Its shite for everyday use but they replace anything we break.

could be worse could be silverline or Amtool

Thread locking available here...no fee!

ronniecabers
Forum Legend
Date registered 11.09.2012

#7 by Rob1307 , Sat May 21, 2016 10:48 am

The apprentice at the garage I worked at was caught red handed robbing everyone's tool boxes . The little sh1t took bits from everyone and was stupid enough to put it in his box and claim it was his

02 animal double cab back on the road after two years in a barn
shogun sport , not much I can say about it really other than it’s slower than the l200 🤷‍♂️
In hythe kent

Rob1307
Date registered 08.02.2014

#8 by 123hotchef , Sat May 21, 2016 10:49 am

twat

AREA REPRESENTATIVE: South East England
'PYROCHEF'

123hotchef
Forum Legend
Date registered 02.15.2012

#9 by woody13 , Sat May 21, 2016 11:24 am

Quote: Rob1307 wrote in post #7
The apprentice at the garage I worked at was caught red handed robbing everyone's tool boxes . The little sh1t took bits from everyone and was stupid enough to put it in his box and claim it was his

Tosser,don't mess with someone elses tools,ya tend to get broken fingers...

FORUM AREA REPRESENTATIVE - North West England
2.8 Import,gone but not forgotten...
The Beast,never to be forgotten...
The Big Silver Beastie,soon to be reborn...

The Frankenfender is on its way....

woody13
Forum Legend
Date registered 10.05.2011

#10 by Zoidburg , Sun May 22, 2016 12:32 pm

My new Snap-on box arrived this week.

[[FileSC_0097.JPG|none|auto]]

I could be persuaded to sell my old Beach box for the right price

2005 Animal - Moonshine Black with Mitsi hard top, rebuilt engine, EGR & CAT removed.

Most problems can be repaired but will the end result be worth the effort and expense?

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures

Zoidburg
Date registered 09.11.2015

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Buy my Bull bar and roll bar

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor