L200 Bluetooth

#1 by tortor ( Guest ) , Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:05 am

Hi, we have just got a L200 Barbirian 2016 model and are having real problems in connecting our phones to the Bluetooth. We both have HTC and neither will connect. The garage said there is nothing wrong as they have managed to connect their iPhones.
Can anyone tell me if there is any compatibilty issues with the Bluetooth in these models?
Many tahnks

tortor

RE: L200 Bluetooth

#2 by krutly , Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:07 am

@FoxyChris may be able to help when he see this post (I've tagged him so he should see it soon enough)

SOUTHWEST ENGLAND - AREA REP
2003 4life now sold
2011 walkinshaw , lego mechanic

krutly
Forum Legend
Date registered 10.21.2011

#3 by tortor ( Guest ) , Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:10 am

Great, thanks

tortor

#4 by animal , Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:55 am

Are you making your phones discoverable .
I've had htc phones for years , and just switching the Bluetooth on doesn't work , you need to go on the Bluetooth settings screen and make sure it says phone is discoverable to all near by devices .

Forum Graphics Representative Stickers

06 animal automatic .2" body lift, 3" suspension lift, colour coded chrome parts , black wide arches , de-cat, dump valve , boost gauge, huge deep dish wheels, airbrushing, twin headlight conversion , a-bar, side bars , 7" GPS head unit , dash cam , 150db train horns , carbon pillar covers, Karrman 4x4 diff drop kit , snorkel , 42 led light bar mounted above front screen , wind deflectors ,

animal
Date registered 01.02.2013

#5 by tortor ( Guest ) , Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:07 am

[quote=animal|p380889]Are you making your phones discoverable .
I've had htc phones for years , and just switching the Bluetooth on doesn't work , you need to go on the Bluetooth settings screen and make sure it says phone is discoverable to all near by devices .
[/quote]
Thanks, yes we have tried all of that, our phones connect to all the other vehicles we have had with no problems, but just will not connect to the L200, Mitshubish have said there is nothing wron as they can connect their iPhones! [mitshu]

tortor

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
5-8-16 Welcome to 15 New members

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor