2004 warrior change grill to facelift 05-on

#1 by jackp ( Guest ) , Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:44 pm

Hi all,

I wonder if you guys could help me with this one as i couldn't find answers anywhere, most likely looking in the wrong places but here goes.

I have a 2004 Warrior pre-facelift and was wondering if the front grill can be changed to a facelift without the front bumper being changed as well.
I assume the lights and everything else are the same at the front to make this possible.

Also another alternative was to paint the chrome pre-facelift gill black and leaving the red Mitsubishi badge has anyone done this at all? If so could they provide any pictures?

Thanks for you time folks and awaiting for my registration to be accepted.

Cheers Jack

jackp

RE: 2004 warrior change grill to facelift 05-on

#2 by 123hotchef , Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:46 pm

yes the grilles are interchangable a few people have changed them kurt has some nice pictures in his gallery @krutly

jackp why not register and upgrade then u can see the whole forum its also free

AREA REPRESENTATIVE: South East England
'PYROCHEF'

123hotchef
Forum Legend
Date registered 02.15.2012

#3 by jackp ( Guest ) , Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:54 pm

[quote=123hotchef|p383574]yes the grilles are interchangable a few people have changed them kurt has some nice pictures in his gallery @krutly

jackp why not register and upgrade then u can see the whole forum its also free[/quote]

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly hot chef.

I've just registered today so i am still waiting for it to be activated, says it can take a couple of days is this correct or can I upgrade straight away?

guessing ill have to wait until then to look at @krutly?

Thanks again for your response.

jackp

#4 by krutly , Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:31 am

indeed, plenty of pics in my gallery ......... and I did a "how to" if you fancy having a go yourself

SOUTHWEST ENGLAND - AREA REP
2003 4life now sold
2011 walkinshaw , lego mechanic

krutly
Forum Legend
Date registered 10.21.2011

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
central locking

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor