Bought a brand new L200 warrior....sadly

#1 by mikedesign ( Guest ) , Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:26 pm

within an hour 3 pikeys had tried to nick it from the petrol station forecourt whilst I was filling it up ......4 hours into my ownership

One tried to distract me whilst another looked at climbing in ,3rd guy then came asking questions looking to see if I had keys in hand as I locked it when I clocked the second scoping the drivers side, one was driving a white 66 plate navara the second a merc looked like a 65 plate again in white but not a cheAp one but more CLA level

they also seem to have a woman with them who seems to be a driver ,she jumped in one cars driver seat whilst one guy was heading towards me near me , when it all went south for them after i jumped in the cab and locked up she got back in the navara and he drove off in the merc, seems like a pretty well organized scheme they have going for somethings, obvs nothing got nicked so im unsure what to say to the police other than are these folks known to them through the reg plates, this is south yorkshire by the way, JUST A HEADS UP

so is there any way to completely immobilize this vehicle on the drive of my home , I noticed whilst parking it up I don't have to be anywhere near it to start it up the keys can be in the workshop a good 30 feet away

Alarm wise is the std factory fit any good or do i look for something which detonates a claymore in the drivers face if its not me

I realize if people are going on the rob they are innevitably going to get what they want if they try hard enough.

mikedesign

RE: Bought a brand new L200 warrior....sadly

#2 by Major Malfunction , Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:26 am

Put an ignition kill switch on the dash disguised as a fog light switch

Area Rep for Midlands

04 Warrior blacK,EGR blanked & removed,,De cat,Extended shackles,Pro shocks,
Ironman torsion bars,Ironman shockers,Wind deflectors,New fuel tank,New sump
Wheel spacers,Snorkel,Side marker lights,K&N air filter.

Major Malfunction
Date registered 07.12.2014

#3 by 4life-extreme , Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:00 pm

And put a GPS tracker on it

AREA REPRESENTATIVE - South Central England
2002 4Life Blue over silver with diff lock,wind deflectors x 4, bonnet bug deflector, snorkel, 30mm wheel spacers, Angel eye spot lights, Bonnet gas struts, CB. GripMax A/T 265/75/16. Boost gauge, Oil Catch Can, Extended rear shackles (164k miles. R.I.P.), New long Milner Engine ( 62k miles) New Turbo @ 236k
JOBS TO DO
Pro comp Front`n`Rear shox, Winch bumper, Rock Sliders

4life-extreme
Date registered 02.17.2012

#4 by Mallinman ( Guest ) , Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:29 pm

Prob easier just to shoot the gypo's
All of them. Bloody plague in this country.

Mallinman

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
limp mode

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor