Adrian flux insurance

#1 by Guest , Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:56 pm

Adrian flux beware...All fine when you take insurance out just don't try to cancel early as they will charge you a ridiculous amount and also if you change your address it will also be around £160 to do so.this insurance company is out to make your life a misery when things don't go there way.unlike other higher end companies who only charge a £36 admin fee to change your address.Adrian flux customer satisfaction isn't the highest rating but you make your own mind up as I'm sure I am proberly the only one they have done this too:-!.

RE: Adrian flux insurance

#2 by animal , Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:23 pm

Brentacre are a good company .
I used to insure all my vehicles with flux until they screwed me over good and proper . Putting in claims we weren't making , telling me I couldn't get insured on a newshape truck for less than a grand ( £380 fully comp with brentacre lol) and then removing all my no claims because of their false claim going through lol .
I've actually made 8 family members swap from flux to brentacre and a load of customers too .

Forum Graphics Representative Stickers

06 animal automatic .2" body lift, 3" suspension lift, colour coded chrome parts , black wide arches , de-cat, dump valve , boost gauge, huge deep dish wheels, airbrushing, twin headlight conversion , a-bar, side bars , 7" GPS head unit , dash cam , 150db train horns , carbon pillar covers, Karrman 4x4 diff drop kit , snorkel , 42 led light bar mounted above front screen , wind deflectors ,

animal
Date registered 01.02.2013

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
VGT Solenoid Throttle/Boost valves

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor