Mitsubishi L200 2.5td 4Life 4x4 pickup

#1 by brianjbox , Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:24 pm

Bought to use for a few weeks till my new truck was delivered, have just done 200 mile round trip with no issues and for an older truck with 175k on it, it drives ok.
What the previous owner has told me and I have some receipts to back this up is:
Engine rebuilt to include; head gasket, cam belt kit, water pump, new radiator, crank shaft, small and big end bearings, brand new injectors, clutch kit and clutch fork, diesel filter, oil filter etc, all fluids replaced.
Engine does run nice and quiet so credit where it's due, also has HID headlights a , Double din DVD head unit, 7" spots on front etc.
Two brand new Avon ATT tyres fitted balanced and tracking done on front, two BFG all terrains on back.
Bodywork not bad really, a couple of bit's that could be tidied up or use as is. MOT is till 17th November so really ready for work or play.
Advertised for £2995.00 ono but only owes me £2.4k so just after my cash back.

brianjbox  
brianjbox
Date registered 02.14.2017

RE: Mitsubishi L200 2.5td 4Life 4x4 pickup

#2 by 123hotchef , Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:22 pm

where u at

AREA REPRESENTATIVE: South East England
'PYROCHEF'

123hotchef
Forum Legend
Date registered 02.15.2012

RE: Mitsubishi L200 2.5td 4Life 4x4 pickup

#3 by brianjbox , Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:34 am

Hi Hotchef

I am near Alford Lincolnshire, looks bad me having no posts and selling but I did join before even buying this truck [joined to learn a bit about them]. I had a budget of around £9k to spend on one so was looking for something a bit special, living in the middle of nowhere and being the only driver I just bought this so I had a runaround, ended up buying a yank truck!

I wouldn't have listed it here but it's not a bad truck for the money, I do have all the receipts for the work carried out on the engine which obviously I didn't do but you can see the rad's new, the hoses and belts are all new, the old clutch plate and fork etc was left in the back so I've no reason to believe the work wasn't done. Could be a good project for someone or just cheap fun as it's four wheel drive.

It is what it is and it's my daily driver as the yanks just guzzling the fuel on all the little commuting trips I'm doing back and forth work, perhaps I should be selling the yank : (

brianjbox  
brianjbox
Date registered 02.14.2017

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Possible Breaking a single cab 1997 Mitsubishi diesel 4 x4 Pickup

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor