selling my 2006 classic ANIMAL due to getting a newer truck

#1 by johnnyfaulty , Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:27 pm

as title guys and gals .

my classic is up for sale . 115k miles very tidy outside small repair on tailgate (prev owner ,looks like they let tail gate down on tow hitch ) inside is in good condition small bit of stitching has let go on drivers seat about 3 inch long . belts changed when i got her last sept ,and serviced .

everything works as it should , remote locking , abs ,all the normal animal spec ..

i have no history for her i am sorry to say as i had it collected from up country and the guy never sent it on ffs ..

open to sens offers

mot till aug 18 , will be on 16 inch alloys with road tyres as i have just sold the new mud tyres that i put on a few weeks back .

looking for 3400 ono ( dont laugh . ) looks around the ball park but as i say open to offers

Don't you wish there was a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence? There's one marked 'Brightness' but it doesn't seem to work.

johnnyfaulty  
johnnyfaulty
Date registered 03.11.2015

RE: selling my 2006 classic ANIMAL due to getting a newer truck

#2 by johnnyfaulty , Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:33 pm

fitted a good used set of heavy duty springs aswell , last week

Don't you wish there was a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence? There's one marked 'Brightness' but it doesn't seem to work.

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures

johnnyfaulty  
johnnyfaulty

#3 by johnnyfaulty , Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:52 pm

so i have now sold the wheels and tyres so she is now sat on 16 inch warrior alloys . price drop to reflect this guys

johnnyfaulty  
johnnyfaulty

#4 by johnnyfaulty , Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:53 pm

now 2800

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures

johnnyfaulty  
johnnyfaulty

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
K74 Truckman Canopy For Sale

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor