Jack Rabbit Roller Shutter/Chrome Roll Bars

#1 by Chris_a_nichol , Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:23 pm

Guys below is my listing that I will be putting on eBay (once they sort my account out 🙄)

I’m looking for offers of £400+ , Ebay will be put up at £500 due to there fees. Anything I get over the £400 I’ll donate to the site if it sells on here!
I’m selling my all-in-one, Jack Rabbit Roller Shutter/Chrome Roll Bars.
It’s in good condition, but obviously it has been used and exposed to the outside for however many years so don’t expect it to look like it’s just had the protective film removed from it.
The lock didn’t have keys when it come with my truck so I have paid £85 for the new genuine Pace Edwards lock and 2 keys but I hadn’t even got round to fitting it before I removed it to fit a canopy.

This comes with the relevant fixings too so you’re ready to go.

It fits the 2010-2015 long bed, please make sure that is what you have as it won’t fit the short one!

Im away between 28th June - 8th July, but could have someone to be there for collection if you needed it between those dates. If it’s after that then I’m more than happy to help fit it when you come to collect it (they aren’t the easiest things to transport due to size)

Any questions please feel free to ask, between those dates above there will be a delay in replying but I’ll do my best.

Chris
Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

2010 Barbarian LB Auto - Black - Canopy - 2” suspension lift - 265/70/17 AT tyres - EGR delete

Wish List as long as my arm 🎁

Chris_a_nichol  
Chris_a_nichol
Date registered 05.27.2018

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Ball joint spacer kits for sale

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor