Hi all

#1 by unrealdave , Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:29 am

Hi everyone

I am new to this forum, I am from Romford in essex.

I have had an L200 series 3 warrior for 14 years and just upgraded to a barbarian series 5. Got it from North City Auto's. They sourced me one that was just under a year old for a big saving on new! Boss man there is a chap called Sel - great bloke to deal with. Salesman was Jon - still owes me a beer but good bloke.

First impressions on the series 5 is its posh, its much much better on fuel, the cab is roomier, sitting in the driving seat is like sitting in the big chair of a star ship the controls are way ahead of the series 3. It is bigger than my old one and faster. IMP it looks better than the series 4 but I really liked the shape of the series 3. This is more like a cross between a SUV and pickup.

Downside so far - the tailgate does not drop right over so I have to lean right in when I have a full load of wood or whatever, and my mates keep winding me up about how some low life can use some wizardry to nick it as its keyless. Still thinking about that one. One other point - my mates at the tip salute when I drove it in.

Anyway cheers for now.

PS I like old radios - 1920's stuff

unrealdave  
unrealdave
Date registered 06.30.2018

RE: Hi all

#2 by unrealdave , Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:27 pm

Does anyone want an L200 series 3 user manual?

unrealdave  
unrealdave
Date registered 06.30.2018

RE: Hi all

#3 by krutly , Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:37 pm

Hello there
get yourself upgraded (details of what to do are in your welcome post 4-7-18 Welcome to 13 new members ) then get some pictures of your truck(s) uploaded, we all like photos
any problems just give me a shout and I'll create a gallery for you
I do like your bit about your mates saluting you due to your fancy new truck. If they're anything like the mates I have the novelty will soon wear off and they'll get bored of doing it within ten years or so maybe even slightly less.

SOUTHWEST ENGLAND - AREA REP
2003 4life now sold
2011 walkinshaw , lego mechanic

krutly
Forum Legend
Date registered 10.21.2011

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
26-6-18 Welcome to 8 new members

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor