2006 Pram Forsale

#1 by marcosuk , Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:28 pm

MITSUBISHI L200 ANIMAL FOR SALE

2006 Year (Cheap Tax Band)
MOT til 28 May 2019
113k miles but will increase as still used daily
New Head from Lymm Engineering with Genuine Mitsubishi Gaskets at 111k miles. EGR blanked so NO carbon build up to worry about
3” lift shackles with Midland Road Springs on the rear
2” lifted at front with +50 coils and Old Man Emu shocks from Devon 4x4
265/70/17 Cooper STT Tyres with a good few miles left on them
Uprated Heavy Duty front bash plates as original far too soft for off-roading
Super-Select works perfect as all solenoids, vac canister, vac lines and actuator have all been replaced
De-Cat exhaust with full custom 2.5” side exit (old Cat will be sold with the truck for MOT)
New rear brake shoes, Slotted discs on the front with EBC Greenstuff (still life left in them)
New top and bottom ball joints fitted both sides, new gearbox mount, new transfer box seal and new UJ on the prop
All belts and tensioners replaced - timing belt was new at 94k miles
Pioneer F970BT Double Din unit fitted, with built in Sat Nav – compatible with Android and iPod – reverse camera fitted which plays through this unit
Stepper boost gauge fitted
Always run on Shell Diesel (no supermarket rubbish)
All dif/gearbox/transfer box oils changed about 2-3 years ago
Midland Alan 78 Plus CB with Arial and wiring ready - just needs a clamp for the aerial to attach to the bull bar

I have a folder crammed full of receipts for every new part bought and fitted for the past 6 years. It is serviced every 8k miles with genuine Mitsi fuel/oil filters; for any big jobs it is booked into Mitsubishi or goes to Alan Greig (L200Forum Owner).

I’ve removed the Ralliart Tuning Box as it was playing up, but I will still include it in the sale. The truck runs well without it, but is ready for a remap if you wish.

The reason I’ve decided to sell the truck is I fancy a wee change maybe Jap 1jz/2jz. If I get the full asking price, I will include the private plate which suits the truck and a spare set of 18” K74 Animal alloys which I was planning to run as my summer set.

Overall, it’s a good looking truck, and cleans up nicely. A bit of a head turner and I have had some positive comments made about the truck from other drivers when I park up.

If you want any more info, send me a pm and I’ll get back to you asap.

Bad Bits:

Surface rust was mentioned on the last MOT as an advisory, which Alan said was nothing but I’ve wire brushed as much of the underside as I could and gave it a blast of Spray Hammerite for a bit of protection. It’s a basic job, so the new owner can make it neater if they wish.
Because the truck is fitted with mud tyres, there is a slight drone – though I don’t really notice this. My wheel bearings have been checked and they are fine.
There is slight play in the steering. I’ve replaced the top and bottom ball joints on both sides and replaced the power steering fluid and ARB bushes. It’s not bad, maybe needing bushes looked at (you might not notice).
It’s not a show truck!! I’ve had a play about at off-road sites in the past, so don’t expect a flawless machine. It has the usual stone chips and scratches.
Small patch of wear on the drivers seat. It was bought like this but hasn’t bothered me.

Price is £6,250 but will consider offers. I can remove the plate to make it cheaper or the spare alloys.

Contact Marc: 07950 931 322

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-moto...sale/1310737236

....2006 Newshape Animal, 3 Piece Tonneau lid, Cooper Discoverer STT, LezT Lift Shackles, Reverse Camera, Boost Gauge, Blanked EGR, Cobra Bullbar, Rear Bar, Smoked Tail-lights, L.E.D's throughout, Parrott Handsfree, K&N Filter, Silicone Hoses, Oil Catch Can, De-Cat, MCK Rock Sliders....

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures

marcosuk
Date registered 01.03.2013

RE: 2006 Pram Forsale

#2 by marcosuk , Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:21 pm

THIS IS NOW SOLD... CHEERS.

....2006 Newshape Animal, 3 Piece Tonneau lid, Cooper Discoverer STT, LezT Lift Shackles, Reverse Camera, Boost Gauge, Blanked EGR, Cobra Bullbar, Rear Bar, Smoked Tail-lights, L.E.D's throughout, Parrott Handsfree, K&N Filter, Silicone Hoses, Oil Catch Can, De-Cat, MCK Rock Sliders....

marcosuk
Date registered 01.03.2013

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
K74 Grooved brake discs 314mm £120 posted out

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor