this might be helpful to others! especially the bearing company
found this on landie zone, hope it is helpful air con bearing replacement .
Its a 30mm x 52mm x 22mm bearing available from Henderson Bearings Item description
Nippondenso 30BG5222-2DSE TV12, TV14 PFI/KYK Air conditioning Bearing .
Easy job !
1. Take off the plastic fan cover for access.
2. just push back your belt tensioner to take the belt off.
3. Remove the small bolt from the front of the ac clutch.
4. Pull the clutch off.
5. With some circlip pliers remove the circlip from the front of the pulley wheel.
6. Pull the pulley wheel off.
7. Now you can see the bearing easily on the reverse of the pully wheel you will notice it has some machined metal keeping the bearing from coming out. Just knock these bits of metal away and remove the bearing.
8. Put new bearing in and using a punch or similar tool to push some of the metal over the corners of the bearing to stop it from moving.
9. Put it all back back together again
I'm aware this is a common problem for a lot of vehicles, not just disco's !
did have warrior, but crossed over to disco 2.
Thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel, but it was somebody with a torch bringing more work!
Landies don't leak oil, they just sweat