Genuine Mitsubishi Towbar and Wiring harness for Classic.

#1 by Drencher , Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:11 pm

Hi all,

I have for sale an as new towbar and wiring harness purchased from my local Mitsubishi dealer to fit a CLASSIC shape! I bought this from my inept local dealer using my chassis number etc etc but as I have a new shape it won't fit. I had it for a while before fitting so didn't realise it was wrong until too late and then got my bloody minded head on and decided I'd make it fit. You can't!

The towbar will bolt up to the new shape but can't be used with the rear bumper on but the plug and play harness is quite different although the actual plugs at the rear of the truck are the same.

So, decided to sell and start again! It has been on the car and towed a very small box trailer twice but really is as new; all boxes, instructions, receipts the lot.

I'll work out postage when sold but it'll probably be around the 30 -50 quid mark due to size; possibly less but whatever I pay is what you'll get it for.

Probably worth around £150 but open to decent offers; remember the plug and play harness is probably £60-70 on it's own.

I'm in Central Scotland so if you're local please feel free to view/collect or give me a bell 07743 825624.

Thanks

John

2006 New Shape Warrior, A bar and wipac spots, Scorpion stainless side exit exhaust, de-cat, EGR delete, 265/70x17 BFG AT's, 30mm Bulldog Spacers, EBC Greenstuff pads, Gas Bonnet Struts.

Drencher  
Drencher
Date registered 08.18.2012

RE: Genuine Mitsubishi Towbar and Wiring harness for Classic.

#2 by Alan G , Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:17 pm

John, if your in central Jockland then come along to the meet at Grangemouth next month,

Central Scotland meet 27th April 2013

get to meet some of us locals

Ps I already have a towbar

Site Owner
Semper Fi

Owned a classic 2001 4 life with loads of mods. Sadly now dead after 11 uears abuse/ownership.

Alan G
Forum Legend
Date registered 09.30.2011

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
One for the roof rack lovers......

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor