2006 L200 Warrior Display Issue

#1 by Accipiter79 ( Guest ) , Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:36 pm

Hi all,

Just picked up a 2006 (newer shape) Warrior and have a couple of small issues.
I have had l200's in the past 52 and 54 plate and just purchased another mainly for work and the dogs

Mechanically its great but I am having an issue withe the remote central locking and the Display unit.
The guy I had it from said he changed the battery in the Fob and not been able to get the display or the remote locking to work since.
He has also replaced the indicator stork
The horn doesn't work and an airbag light is on. After a bit of reading I have narrowed it down to a (squib ring) incorrectly intalled when the stork was done so these issues I feel I can sort in Time.
It passed MOT on 30 December so at that point the airbag light and horn was working.

The issues that I'm most bothered with are the display unit and central locking
The central locking works with the turn of the key but not remotely. I have fitted a new 1616 battery leaving it out for 10 seconds with no Joy.

The display unit when the iginition is in the ACC position says "please turn the iginition key to "ON" position to check system"
If I turn to ON or Start the engine its stays on.
If anyone has any idea on the dispay and remote locking it would be much appreciated.
Or would it make sense to bin the display and fit something better?

Cheers

Accipiter79

RE: 2006 L200 Warrior Display Issue

#2 by Guest , Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:59 am

Hi all,

Just picked up a 2006 (newer shape) Warrior and have a couple of small issues.
I have had l200's in the past 52 and 54 plate and just purchased another mainly for work and the dogs

Mechanically its great but I am having an issue withe the remote central locking and the Display unit.
The guy I had it from said he changed the battery and not been able to get the display or the remote locking to work since.
He has also replaced the indicator stork
The horn doesn't work and an airbag light is on. After a bit of reading I have narrowed it down to a (squib ring) incorrectly intalled when the stork was done so these issues I feel I can sort in Time.
It passed MOT on 30 December so at that point the airbag light and horn was working.

The issues that I'm most bothered with are the display unit and central locking
The central locking works with the turn of the key but not remotely. I have fitted a new 1616 battery leaving it out for 10 seconds with no Joy.

The display unit when the iginition is in the ACC position says "please turn the iginition key to "ON" position to check system"
If I turn to ON or Start the engine its stays on.
If anyone has any idea on the dispay and remote locking it would be much appreciated.
Or would it make sense to bin the display and fit something better?

Cheers[/quote]

Beeps & Dings
Hi there! L200 rev counter problem

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor