Sometimes no abs, traction control and 2 or 4 wheel drive.

#1 by Mackers , Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:14 pm

Have attached a photo I thinkBild entfernt (keine Rechte). Mainly noticed in wet conditions the dash just flashes up with only the orange light in the middle of the 4 wheels and ABS and traction control come on in red. The truck is useless can’t pull a trailer or if your off the road your stuck until it decides to come back normal again. Have taken to Mitsubishi several times apparently it doesn’t show up on the computer even in history. They don’t know what it is can anyone help as I’ve spent £20,000 on a vehicle I can’t tow with or confident to even pull into the entrance of a field. Anyone with any ideas I could go back to Mitsubishi with. Thanks

Mackers  
Mackers
Date registered 03.11.2021

RE: Sometimes no abs, traction control and 2 or 4 wheel drive.

#2 by Mackers , Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:15 am

Anyone with similar problem vehicle L200 barbarian automatic 68 plate

Mackers  
Mackers

#3 by Saudirick , Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:34 am

Is it only when you try to put it into 4WD? How is your battery voltage? Ive seen similar issues on other makes that throw strange alarms when battery voltage is low. More likely to be an ECU fault but strange that no faults are stored in the log,

Saudirick  
Saudirick
Date registered 10.13.2020

#4 by Mackers , Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:53 pm

No it’s just normal driving, driving down the road and everything flashes up and the nob for your four wheel drive you can’t put her into 4 or 2 or low box nothing we’ve noticed more in wet weather and she might do it twice in one day or go a few days and everything fine it doesn’t record anything for any codes to help and Mitsubishi thought it was a sensor changed that still no different.

Mackers  
Mackers

#5 by Mackers , Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:56 pm

Now the drivers side indicator is stuck on permanently will this be a new fault or could they be linked?

Mackers  
Mackers

#6 by Mackers , Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:51 pm

Any more suggestions she’s going back to Mitsubishi tomorrow for another look. It’s just the computer comes up clear not even any history of it happening. It’s driving me mad.

Mackers  
Mackers

K74...4wd light NOT flashing
4WD selected....ting....ting....ting

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor