brake pipes

#1 by mbuna ( Guest ) , Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:06 pm

Hi all just changed the brake pipes from the front to the back on my 2004 l200 but did not connect the back pipes correctly. Now the brake pedal keeps going down slowly anyone have a diagram of the brake pipe set up going front to back. Ps have changed brake master cylinder so not that.

mbuna

RE: brake pipes

#2 by Greigboy , Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:19 pm

There is a bleed valve on top of the load sensor valve on the back axle, I missed it when I did mine and bought a master cylinder only to find the bleed valve which sorted it and gave me my pedal back.

If you register for the site you will have a wealth of information at your fingertips

Former owner of a 2003 L200 WARRIOR IN SILVER and a 2001 L200 ANIMAL IN RED/SILVER

Greigboy
Date registered 10.02.2011

Last edited 01.22.2014 | Top

RE: brake pipes

#3 by Guest , Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:14 pm

[quote=Greigboy|p209684]There is a bleed valve on top of the load sensor valve on the back axle, I missed it when I did mine and bought a master cylinder only to find the bleed valve which sorted it and gave me my pedal back.

If you register for the site you will have a wealth of information at your fingertips [/quote]

Thanks a mill Ill check this . I have just registered and am awaiting the email. Thanks again

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
2003 Warrior Front Panel

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor