A few of my spares now I have sold the truck! - Power ugrade, Turbo, Tinted lights

#1 by Steaky , Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:13 pm

I have sold my truck now so selling my spares too!

Here we go:

This is an OEM Mitsubishi power upgrade as fitted to Animal vehicles as standard - I bought it before I bought my truck and it was never used due to the Animal having it already fitted!

Fully working order and a VERY noticeable difference in power when fitted!

This will suit the Classic (K74 etc) with the FBW injection pump between 2001 and 2005

Looking for £180ovno - this includes fully insured Special Delivery to UK mainland!

Steaky  
Steaky
Date registered 07.27.2013

RE: A few of my spares now I have sold the truck! - Power ugrade, Turbo, Tinted lights

#2 by Steaky , Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:17 pm

Next up is a pair of tinted (not cheap sprayed items!) rear lights

Looking for £35 without the CREE Stop/Tail bulbs

OR

£55 with the CREE LED bulbs (the bulbs are £25 each!!!!!!!)

Prices include postage with Royal Mail Special Delivery!

Then we have a turbocharger - £75ono + delivery

Used but good turbocharger, came off a 45000 miles vehicle and I purchased as a spare.

VNT pack is fully working with no seized vanes or sticking vanes and the adjustment nuts and bolts are free and not threaded.

Shaft is not wobbling round excessively and there is no contact between compressor wheel and housing and same for turbine wheel.

No end float thus ensuring the thrust bearing is not worn.

Comes as pictured and is ready to fit.

Then we have a known good working 100% EGR cooler - this was only removed as a precuation as my truck was low mileage and I wanted to be on the safe side.

No pictures of it, but it comes with the cooler, EGR valve and metal pipework between the valve and cooler

£30 delivered

Also a pair of heated electric mirrors - Passenger side is a little wobbley and the drivers side has a chunk missing out the plastic case but the glass is all good.

£20 the pair - a shame to throw them!

Steaky  
Steaky

RE: A few of my spares now I have sold the truck! - Power ugrade, Turbo, Tinted lights

#3 by Warriorbez , Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:26 pm

@Discodaz was looking at getting a power upgrade

******* more stars than a mcdonalds manager ********

PAIN IS ONLY WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY!

Mini countryman in white and black

07 reg Landrover

2002. Black L200 Warrior, 155,555 miles,
NOW SOLD

Warriorbez
Forum Legend
Date registered 10.29.2011

#4 by Discodaz , Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:24 pm

Thanks bez....steaky..would you provisionally hold it for me.i would like it but ive got tonnes to fork out at the moment..i desperately need my spring bushes doing,now a new exhaust and tax is due in a few days...business insurance,caravan insurance buildings and contents insurance..never ends at the moment....i perfectly understand if you wont but if you can i will have it.oh,forgot mot is due in a week or two,lol

Daz

2003 l200 warrior double cab,black, Alpha gtx, canopy, De egr'd, De cat, Reversing camera, Bedrug load liner.mitzi power upgrade,led dash lights.

Founder member of " THE GLEAM TEAM "

Discodaz
Date registered 03.15.2013

Last edited 03.27.2014 | Top

#5 by Steaky , Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:56 pm

Hi Daz

Unfortunately it's first with the money on this one - need to put the money towards paying the builder for my driveway!

Steaky  
Steaky

#6 by Discodaz , Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:59 pm

I understand dude..as i said,deffinitly want it mate but would have to wait a week or so..if you still have it then,give me a message mate

Daz

2003 l200 warrior double cab,black, Alpha gtx, canopy, De egr'd, De cat, Reversing camera, Bedrug load liner.mitzi power upgrade,led dash lights.

Discodaz

#7 by Steaky , Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:02 pm

No probs I'll keep you updated!

Steaky  
Steaky

#8 by Steaky , Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:23 am

Daz - if you defo want it then I'll hold it for a week for you - How does that sound?

Steaky  
Steaky

#9 by Discodaz , Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:46 pm

That sounds great..leave it with me..if anything changes i will let you know..thanks mate

Daz

Discodaz

#10 by Steaky , Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:36 pm

Daz, the upgrade has now been sold - couldn't turn down the money due to needing to pay the builder. Sorry mate

Steaky  
Steaky

#11 by Discodaz , Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:46 pm

Thats a shame,was just gonna ask for your paypal address as we got an unexpected windfall this morning..shit happens

Daz

Discodaz

#12 by Warriorbez , Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:31 pm

Quote: Discodaz wrote in post #11
Thats a shame,was just gonna ask for your paypal address as we got an unexpected windfall this morning..shit happens

Daz

Guessing you won't be needing the windfall now then....would you like my PayPal address?? Be sure to mark it "gift" thanks matey

******* more stars than a mcdonalds manager ********

PAIN IS ONLY WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY!

Mini countryman in white and black

07 reg Landrover

2002. Black L200 Warrior, 155,555 miles,
NOW SOLD

Warriorbez
Forum Legend
Date registered 10.29.2011

#13 by Discodaz , Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:32 pm

Pissed off really cos thats two people that have done that to me now..hey ho

Daz

Discodaz

#14 by surfer , Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:39 pm

Bloody hell Daz thought he was gonna hold it for ya i was looking forward to the results gutted for ya and yeah it's the second time a lesson to be had there bud not a good one but a lesson

FORUM AREA REPRESENTATIVE - Midlands
[red]Formerly known as Surfer[red]
[blue]Ford ranger, tow bar, blacked out windows,wind deflectors.A bar
reversing camera
warrior egg cup
warrior money box

surfer
Date registered 10.06.2012

#15 by Discodaz , Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:41 pm

Yep...

Daz

Discodaz

#16 by birdie , Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:42 pm

Real shame daz. Hope you get one sorted soon

NO MORE L200, TIME FOR A MANS VEHICLE!!!!!

birdie
Date registered 11.06.2012

Last edited 03.29.2014 | Top

#17 by surfer , Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:43 pm

I'd be fuming mate

reversing camera
warrior egg cup
warrior money box

surfer

#18 by birdie , Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:43 pm

Me too

NO MORE L200, TIME FOR A MANS VEHICLE!!!!!

birdie
Date registered 11.06.2012

#19 by Steaky , Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:00 pm

End of the day money talks. No disrespect Daz but someone offered to pay immediately - I've got a 6k bill to pay for and I can't hold on to spares forever in the hope someone may or may not pay for an item - not saying you wouldn't of but I've been stung before.

Steaky  
Steaky

#20 by L200allan ( deleted ) , Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:34 pm

We'll said mate

L200allan

#21 by jimmy495 , Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello mate you still have the back lights for sale
Cheers jimmy

jimmy495
Date registered 02.24.2012

#22 by surfer , Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:22 pm

In Dazs defence knowing him and his ways on here he wouldn't of let any body down I can see ya point about being let down he can as well as its second time round for him

reversing camera
warrior egg cup
warrior money box

surfer

#23 by Discodaz , Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:25 pm

No,im a man of my word..if i say i will do something i will..but..im not gonna fall out with anyone,its done and finished with now.

Daz

Discodaz

#24 by Willibob , Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:53 pm

Quote: Discodaz wrote in post #23
No,im a man of my word..if i say i will do something i will..but..im not gonna fall out with anyone,its done and finished with now.

Daz

Daz

Spotted this one on fleabay. Its £220+£15 postage. I know its a bit more than Steaky's one but you could always chuck the guy a message and see if he'll drop a bit.

http://bit.ly/1pq2MdH

Cheers

Bill

2006 Trojan Classic, black, 58k miles
Cooper Discoverer A/T3s
Chrome nudge bar & double hoop roll bars
Extended shackles (from LezT)
ProComp ES9000 +2" rear shocks
Future mods:
Stainless 3" side bars

Willibob
Date registered 08.27.2013

#25 by stormforce , Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:44 am

A week to hold it wouldn't really of hurt.I know the guy has bills to pay aswell but in all fairness he should of contacted Daz to let him know that someone was wanting it and if he minded it being sold before the week is up seeing as he said he will hold it

2011 Blue L200 Warrior.17" alloys 2.5 Di D 178 bhp
Richard
Trainee Mod

http://holmesheritageturkeys.weebly.com/

stormforce
Date registered 10.17.2011

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
mountain top

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor