Traction Control Lights staying on 2006 Animal

#1 by Dangermouse ( Guest ) , Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:02 pm

Hi there

I have recently had my Traction control warning lights on dash board staying on when driving. Took it to local auto electrician who stated Fault code C1361 and that the master cylinder pressure sensor was stuck or low gain. New pump would be £1322.60 Plus VAT excluding labour to repair.

Last night I noticed my Stop lights wernt working. This am I changed 15 amp fuse and guess what, Brake lights working and also the T/C lights are no longer on. Anyone with a similar problem should check no 12 fuse. I am real happy to have the problem sorted. However I have now realised the auto electrician charged me £156.00 for the diagnostic check that was worthless and tried ripping me of for £2k worth of work that wasnt required.

Dangermouse

RE: Traction Control Lights staying on 2006 Animal

#2 by robert3040 , Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:14 pm

Good result! I'd take the bill back to them .We have members on here that have code readers for a small donation to the forum.

FORUM AREA REPRESENTATIVE - Central Scotland

" going where you ain't been"

robert3040
Date registered 05.09.2012

#3 by Dangermouse ( Guest ) , Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:56 pm

I did a bit of checking with the local Trading Standards office, it appears that this premises has been flagged up on previous occassions for over charging and not doing work that was stated. I will be dropping back in to see them in am.

I have signed up to Join the forum now so should have my full access soon, may get my seat belt light sorted then.

Dangermouse

#4 by Guest , Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:46 pm

Omg so glad i found this thread about fuse 12 , just did exactly the same thankyou :)))

#5 by 123hotchef , Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:24 pm

seems to be common problem then

AREA REPRESENTATIVE: South East England
'PYROCHEF'

123hotchef
Forum Legend
Date registered 02.15.2012

#6 by Gander ( Guest ) , Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:17 pm

Thanks mate.had my 07 l200 booked into the garage with the same problem .I seen your Wright up went out and had a look there it was fuse blown new one in lights out happy days cheers👍👍

Gander

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Front wheel arch inner covers

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor