Tub toolbox and spotlights. Buy me!

#1 by Grizzly , Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:29 pm

Tub tool box as pictured below lockable with one key , it sits on the bed rails .£60 Ono collection would be preferred or I can drop it to you if not to far I will also consider a courier. (it will not open if you have a rear roll bar in place)

6 x 8 inch maxtel spots with wiring looms £60 Ono however I will post/courier these. The do have some surface rust but are all in working order.

Insa Ranger AT tyres - Snorkel - K&N panel filter - BRC diff breather kit - Bull bar with 20" LED bar - roof mounted 40" LED bar - LED tray lights - Roller top - Wind deflectors - Reversing sensors and camera - EGR mod - next?

Grizzly's Animal

Grizzly
Date registered 08.16.2014

RE: Tub toolbox and spotlights. Buy me!

#2 by Discodaz , Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:01 pm

Will the tool box fit the classic?

Daz

2003 l200 warrior double cab,black, Alpha gtx, canopy, De egr'd, De cat, Reversing camera, Bedrug load liner.mitzi power upgrade,led dash lights.

Founder member of " THE GLEAM TEAM "

Discodaz
Date registered 03.15.2013

#3 by robert3040 , Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:10 pm

Daz,I have a similar one and they are great storage for straps ,fuel ,oil .waterproofs etc and defo recommended My one opens like a chest lid and can be used with the canopy on,
Good price!

FORUM AREA REPRESENTATIVE - Central Scotland

" going where you ain't been"

robert3040
Date registered 05.09.2012

Last edited 08.06.2015 | Top

#4 by Discodaz , Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:28 pm

Yeah,I need one with canopy fitted..well I say need..more a case of would be handy .

Daz

2003 l200 warrior double cab,black, Alpha gtx, canopy, De egr'd, De cat, Reversing camera, Bedrug load liner.mitzi power upgrade,led dash lights.

Founder member of " THE GLEAM TEAM "

Discodaz
Date registered 03.15.2013

#5 by Grizzly , Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:02 am

Quote: Discodaz wrote in post #2
Will the tool box fit the classic?

Daz

I don't see why it wouldn't however as it sits on top of the bed rails I can't imagine it would fit with a canopy, but having said that I suppose it would depend on how the Canopy is fitted.

Quote: robert3040 wrote in post #3
Daz,I have a similar one and they are great storage for straps ,fuel ,oil .waterproofs etc and defo recommended My one opens like a chest lid and can be used with the canopy on,
Good price!

That's sounds like what I am after next.

Insa Ranger AT tyres - Snorkel - K&N panel filter - BRC diff breather kit - Bull bar with 20" LED bar - roof mounted 40" LED bar - LED tray lights - Roller top - Wind deflectors - Reversing sensors and camera - EGR mod - next?

Grizzly's Animal

Grizzly
Date registered 08.16.2014

#6 by maca4x4 , Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:05 pm

that box is a bargain,,but to far from liverpool for me to do a road trip lol

even the mrs calls me maca
halfway through rattle can black spray
3" bodylift,heavy duty leaf springs/torsion bars wound up
35" tyres on 10" modular rims
blacked out windows,side exit exhaust,chequer plate in tub and external sunvisor now pinched by some lowlife

maca4x4
Date registered 11.12.2013

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Cheap Offroader???

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor