Traction control lights

#1 by igrowstuff ( Guest ) , Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:38 pm

Dear forum,

Looking for some help regarding a fault that has appeared on my 08 L200. Both traction control lights came on randomly the other day along with the EML. Stopping and starting the engine cleared the traction control lights but EML is still on. No loss of power and no noticeable problem with driving the car. Drove to work this morning, deliberately took the car over 3K RPM and no problem, turned the bend right before work and both traction control lights are back on. Turned engine on and off and no lights but EML is still on. Any suggestions on what this might be? Coincidentally MOT is this week, its like my truck knows its going to the garage, like taking your dog to the vets :P

Any advice greatly appreciated.

igrowstuff

RE: Traction control lights

#2 by krutly , Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:04 pm

when @FoxyChris is online next he may be able to advise further as I'm sure he's had this
I think the bottom line is you need to get your codes read to find out which part is at fault
I would imagine most garages may be able to read the codes for you or get yourself a code reader as they aren't too expensive I don’t think

SOUTHWEST ENGLAND - AREA REP
2003 4life now sold
2011 walkinshaw , lego mechanic

krutly
Forum Legend
Date registered 10.21.2011

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
balance shaft leak

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor