RE: Stefanos front and rear winch bumpers

#26 by Deleted User , Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Iv been following stefanos build with great interest on the newtriton.net site so the ideas are already planted in my head, just glad to have him on our site now as well.

Just wondering if you have any measurements for the sliders, no one in the Uk seems to want to build me any, and i dont have the skills to build them myself

#27 by stormforce , Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Posted by: Manraj
Iv been following stefanos build with great interest on the newtriton.net site so the ideas are already planted in my head, just glad to have him on our site now as well.

Just wondering if you have any measurements for the sliders, no one in the Uk seems to want to build me any, and i dont have the skills to build them myself

Raj i have a mate who is going to be fabbing up ball joint spacers for me and him and his mate have their business modding trucks .Once i got the bj spacers then i will post back on what they are like.If you can get a set of measurements then i am sure he will be willing to make some sliders up.I put a post up in one of Yoda's thread for outrageous off road.I am sure Mark and Neil will be more than happy to make the sliders up but they will need a truck there so it can be used as a template for the fitting.He made sliders for the Surfs and you had the choice of bolt ons or welded on and they were bloody strong

2011 Blue L200 Warrior.17" alloys 2.5 Di D 178 bhp
Richard
Trainee Mod

http://holmesheritageturkeys.weebly.com/

stormforce
Date registered 10.17.2011

#28 by Deleted User , Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Cheers SF thats a good shout, where are they based?

#29 by stormforce , Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:34 pm

They are in Poole Dorset.They make anything up from solid bash plates to anything custom and are a great bunch of guys
http://www.outrageousoffroad.co.uk/

2011 Blue L200 Warrior.17" alloys 2.5 Di D 178 bhp
Richard
Trainee Mod

http://holmesheritageturkeys.weebly.com/

stormforce
Date registered 10.17.2011

Last edited 04.29.2012 | Top

#30 by stefanos , Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:27 pm

I'll give you Raj some measurments and the materials........as stormforce said it's better to go to shop and tell him,what exactly you want(show and some pictures if you have)

stefanos
Date registered 04.18.2012

#31 by Stick , Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:25 pm

Takes some balls to cut up a new truck, wish i had them, it looks mean.

Manraj will want you around his house soon,

I carry an OCD warning......and Tourettes

GOBSHITE!

Stick
Date registered 11.02.2011

#32 by Deleted User , Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:15 pm

Posted by: Stick
Takes some balls to cut up a new truck, wish i had them, it looks mean.

Manraj will want you around his house soon,

Trust me i was shitting it when Dave had to chop my bumper in half!!! Worst thing with the new shape is the front bumber covers the whole front rather than being in 2 pieces, so the only way to fit a winch bumper is to slice it in half....................and guess what you only get one chance

#33 by Stick , Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:18 pm

My truck was effectivly nearly 4 year old when i killed it. I had it 6 month before i ruined it,

I carry an OCD warning......and Tourettes

GOBSHITE!

Stick
Date registered 11.02.2011

#34 by stefanos , Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:40 pm

Some mods are for better for 4wding,all the plastic parts behind the bumper had cracked with the mud or the snow...and many scraches on down side of the bumper...................and I don't like ARB style bumpers!!!

stefanos
Date registered 04.18.2012

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Snorkel built

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor