8-1-19 Welcome to 4 new members

#1 by ronniecabers , Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:13 pm

A very warm welcome to the forum to the following new members

@Bezza
@remim
@TritonMooney
@Jonnysailboat

Please tell us a little about yourself and where abouts your are from.

If you wish to see more of the site , maybe The How to section of jobs members have carried out or maybe the online manuals then please upgrade your membership. It is completely free and all we ask is that you Private Message Admin your name and a little message along the lines of ' Please upgrade me ' ( look for the box marked ' Private Messages ' in the top light blue banner, about a third of the way across). we only ask you to do this as it discourages ' spammers ' and ensures only genuine members are upgraded. Your details will never be used for anything else and never passed to anyone else.

Please Note : On average your upgrade should take up to 48 hrs but there are times when it may take longer, please be patient but Admin does it in their spare time

If you have any pressing questions then please ask in the ' Ask Admin /Moderators ' section. Most of the members have access to this section.
We do ask , when posting , that you can supply some basic information about your truck ( such as year of manufacture and series/mark ) to enable a more focused answer.
If you are unsure of which series/mark of L200 you have please follow this link Identifying your ' Series ' of L200

If we could also just ask you to stick a pin in our map for an approx location then our regional reps, when organising events , will be able to contact people within their areas
Adding yourself to the forum Map

Could just let us know where you heard about the L200Forum from please that would be great.
How did you find the L200Forum?

Many Thanks

ronniecabers

and

Thread locking available here...no fee!

ronniecabers
Forum Legend
Date registered 11.09.2012

RE: 8-1-19 Welcome to 4 new members

#2 by krutly , Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:16 am

Bezza
remim
TritonMooney
Jonnysailboat
welcome aboard everyone

I'm your southwest of England area rep, just give me a shout if there is anything I can help you with
feel free to ask any questions you have and we will all do our best to answer them for you

SOUTHWEST ENGLAND - AREA REP
2003 4life now sold
2011 walkinshaw , lego mechanic

krutly
Forum Legend
Date registered 10.21.2011

#3 by TritonMooney , Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:15 pm

Hi guys. I live near Glasgow in Scotland and my truck is an 2011 pram trojan. Heard about the forum from the Facebook page and thought I'd sign up. I've been having trouble with my blower motor and cant get much help on the Facebook page.

2011 B40 Trojan

TritonMooney  
TritonMooney
Date registered 01.06.2019

#4 by George , Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:44 pm

Hi and welcome

2000 4/Life Blue/Silver 102000 miles
Fitted Bonnet Struts
New Clutch Fitted
At the moment now got a Saab not no more
And now I have got a Warrior