@basketman
@Trotsky
@Madmilo
@ShaneH
@Rizlagreen
@MikeDeepSea
@Filterhoose
@Joepeo06

There are some very knowledgeable people here willing to offer you tips and advice on the L200 and also other makes/models, we hope you enjoy the site and join in the friendly banter

When posting can please supply some basic information about your truck ( such as year of manufacture and series/mark ) to enable a more focused answer.
If you are unsure of which series/mark of L200 you have please follow this link Identifying your ' Series ' of L200

If we could also just ask you to stick a pin in our map for an approx location then our regional reps, when organising events , will be able to contact people within their areas

Adding yourself to the forum Map

Could just let us know where you heard about the L200Forum from please that would be great.
How did you find the L200Forum?

And finally , Please feel free to join in with the chat , we don't bite ( well not all of us ) . You will find most are willing to have a good bit of banter and not just about L200's . There may also be mickey taking etc but please don't take any of it to heart , they are a good bunch on here!

Many Thanks

ronniecabers

and

Thread locking available here...no fee!

ronniecabers
Forum Legend
Date registered 11.09.2012

RE: 27-7-20 Welcome to 16 new members

#2 by krutly , Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:57 pm

Kevrig
SlrgoSeme
spikel200
malbayes
Rambo agusen
Mark65
Walkyp
Jimmymc
basketman
Trotsky
Madmilo
ShaneH
Rizlagreen
MikeDeepSea
Filterhoose
Joepeo06

welcome aboard everyone

I'm your southwest of England area rep, just give me a shout if there is anything I can help you with
feel free to ask any questions you have and we will all do our best to answer them for you

SOUTHWEST ENGLAND - AREA REP
2003 4life now sold
2011 walkinshaw , lego mechanic

krutly
Forum Legend
Date registered 10.21.2011

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
11-7-20 Welcome to 7 new members

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor