@bridgebuilder
@Ralphmalph
@kermitmcgriddle
@Pastie71
@Daniel J
@inspector71
@tailsgreaser40
@Niemiec

My apologies to some who joined over a week ago , I've been so busy with work I missed Admin sending me the list!

There are some very knowledgeable people here willing to offer you tips and advice on the L200 and also other makes/models, we hope you enjoy the site and join in the friendly banter

When posting can please supply some basic information about your truck ( such as year of manufacture and series/mark ) to enable a more focused answer.
If you are unsure of which series/mark of L200 you have please follow this link Identifying your ' Series ' of L200

If we could also just ask you to stick a pin in our map for an approx location then our regional reps, when organising events , will be able to contact people within their areas

Adding yourself to the forum Map

Could just let us know where you heard about the L200Forum from please that would be great.
How did you find the L200Forum?

And finally , Please feel free to join in with the chat , we don't bite ( well not all of us ) . You will find most are willing to have a good bit of banter and not just about L200's . There may also be mickey taking etc but please don't take any of it to heart , they are a good bunch on here!

Many Thanks

ronniecabers

and

Thread locking available here...no fee!

ronniecabers
Forum Legend
Date registered 11.09.2012

RE: 9-12-20 Welcome to 20 new members

#2 by F3 PHL , Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:27 pm

Many thanks Ronnie ! 👍 glad to be on this forum - bought the L200 2005 Warrior off one of my daughters last week ( she and her boyfriend now restoring a VW camper). Please do take the Micky as much as you can - just yesterday I was making preparations for some off roaring (am near West Malling in North Kent if anyone is near and we can get together somewhere 👍👍) - anyway just doing all the diff and gearbox oils from our friends at Milner with synthetic 75-90 juice - didn’t even look to see the transfer box DOESNT need to have it under guard panel removed - idiot - and proceeded to sheer the bolts !!! So a 2 hour job to change the oils turned into another 6 hours breaking drill bits, damaging two tap and die kits only to have to drill EVEN bigger holes , damaged more drill bits and Helicoil up to 12.5 mm !!! What a turnip - def as didn’t need to remove it. Suppose the only blessing as if in taking it off-road, when ( not if !!!🤪🤪) I end up on the roof a Chinook could winch it up from the chassis points with 12.5 mm bolts !!!!! Hopefully think before I do anymore on the L200 🤣🤣 Cheers Phil

F3 PHL  
F3 PHL
Date registered 11.26.2020

#3 by Niemiec , Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:12 pm

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for letting me join this splendid forum group ;)

I've just bought my first pick-up truck and you guess it, it is l200 ;)

Now I'm looking for some nice off-road and adventure mods i can do to it so I'm very eager to start mining this knowledge.

Have a nice one!
Niemiec

L200 2005 King Cab

Niemiec
Date registered 12.07.2020

#4 by inspector71 , Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:00 pm

Thanks for the welcome Ronnie and delighted to be here. As I'll be preparing my (new to me) Barbarian for some overlanding - assuming we're released into a pandemic-controlled world sometime next year - I'll be plundering the forum for info. A health warning to existing expert members: be prepared for some very silly questions as I try to learn the ins and outs of ownership so I beg your indulgence, patience and forgiveness in advance.

Cheers, Graham

Series 5 Barbarian, GST and preparing for adventure before dementia

inspector71  
inspector71
Date registered 12.06.2020

11-12-20 Welcome to 3 new members
15-11-20 Welcome to 22 New Members

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor