RE: Grizzly's Animal

#51 by Grizzly , Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:00 pm

Quote: paul hoolie wrote in post #50
Looks good mate how is the light bar through your front screen when on
did you see animals with the brackets instead of roof bar

The picture below is from inside the cab it's not to bad and having it on the roof bar was less holes in the truck. Yes I did and it's a curved bar aswell it looks good.

Insa Ranger AT tyres - Snorkel - K&N panel filter - BRC diff breather kit - Bull bar with 20" LED bar - roof mounted 40" LED bar - LED tray lights - Roller top - Wind deflectors - Reversing sensors and camera - EGR mod - next?

Grizzly's Animal

Grizzly
Date registered 08.16.2014

#52 by Grizzly , Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:03 pm

Quote: wood4thetrees wrote in post #45
I just drilled a hole in the stainless bracket of the new expansion tank and mounted the power steering reservoir to that. Sits at a bit of an angle but not had any trouble with it. I'm sure there's prettier installations of it. But hey ho. It works!

Mines at an angle now held on with a trusty cable tie. I looked at it and thought about how much went into actually producing the coolant bottle, I couldn't put new holes into it. I am going to re-route the pipes.

Insa Ranger AT tyres - Snorkel - K&N panel filter - BRC diff breather kit - Bull bar with 20" LED bar - roof mounted 40" LED bar - LED tray lights - Roller top - Wind deflectors - Reversing sensors and camera - EGR mod - next?

Grizzly's Animal

Grizzly

#53 by WelshMart , Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:49 am

Quote: Grizzly wrote in post #49
Just noticed that the grate on top the snorkels cracked, so that needs replacing. I've seen some different tops altogether so that might be changing soon.

My snorkel grate is broken, I got some tree branckes in it whilst laning (another reason why mine faces backwards). I was looking around for some mesh and realised a damn cheap way of getting it... I bought a disposable BBQ for 99p. I'm going to cut out a bit and paint it black then I'll use some piping to edge it.

2006 4 Work, 285/75/16 Khumo MTs, 2.5 inch wide flexiflares, 4mm steel skid plates, Snorkel, CB Radio, Rallitronic module, broken Leer canopy, LED work light, LED bed light, 20" LED flood light, McK Rock Sliders, Team Heko wind deflectors, 2" suspension lift, Reverse Camera

WelshMart
Date registered 02.19.2013

#54 by Grizzly , Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:03 pm

Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Quote: WelshMart wrote in post #53
My snorkel grate is broken, I got some tree branckes in it whilst laning (another reason why mine faces backwards). I was looking around for some mesh and realised a damn cheap way of getting it... I bought a disposable BBQ for 99p. I'm going to cut out a bit and paint it black then I'll use some piping to edge it.

I'd seen this on eBay a while back Werbung: https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/261644498287 but 99p is a cheap alternative for the moment.

Grizzly's Animal

The following contents have been linked to this post::

Grizzly

#55 by WelshMart , Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:47 pm

Ta I'll keep that on my watch list

2006 4 Work, 285/75/16 Khumo MTs, 2.5 inch wide flexiflares, 4mm steel skid plates, Snorkel, CB Radio, Rallitronic module, broken Leer canopy, LED work light, LED bed light, 20" LED flood light, McK Rock Sliders, Team Heko wind deflectors, 2" suspension lift, Reverse Camera

WelshMart
Date registered 02.19.2013

#56 by Grizzly , Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:26 am

Roller top fitted -

How's the trucks looking now -

I think I prefer it without the bar on the rear. I've tucked the small LEDs that used to be on the bar under the rear roof bar for the moment and I am currently awaiting some small strip LEDs to go in the bed.

Grizzly's Animal

Grizzly

#57 by Grizzly , Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:30 am

Sad to say it but it's sold, and been replaced with something a little less exciting for the moment.

Grizzly's Animal

Grizzly

#58 by 123hotchef , Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:36 pm

oh no why what ya got now

AREA REPRESENTATIVE: South East England
'PYROCHEF'

123hotchef
Forum Legend
Date registered 02.15.2012

#59 by Grizzly , Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:02 pm

Circumstance changed. My first small person is due to arrive in November and it was etheir the truck or the jetski. On the plus side i had enough to get a decent A4 and a cheap freelander to tow the ski although the freelander is useless in the sand.

Grizzly's Animal

Grizzly

#60 by 123hotchef , Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:42 pm

congratulations mate

AREA REPRESENTATIVE: South East England
'PYROCHEF'

123hotchef
Forum Legend
Date registered 02.15.2012

#61 by L200spanky , Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:03 pm

Great looking truck and with 2 lights bars i'd imagine night time visibility is immense. Congrats on the new arrival.

L200spanky  
L200spanky
Date registered 03.12.2016

#62 by Grizzly , Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:32 pm

Quote: L200spanky wrote in post #61
Great looking truck and with 2 lights bars i'd imagine night time visibility is immense. Congrats on the new arrival.

Thanks, I didn't have a problem seeing anything in front of me. On exmoor during the winter months it was brilliant.

Grizzly's Animal

Grizzly

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Anyone put a Bigger 3lt Mercedes-Benz diesel engine

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor